PDA

View Full Version : HorseHead Leftoversssssss

HorseHead
05-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Stuff I didn't use. Making sure Vegas still works. It kind of does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYB-E7QE3c

Stevland
05-30-2010, 10:32 AM
some gold nuggets here

2nd & navy line
that wallride on that blue railing
over the hole
drop on the blue rail line
market line
industrial line after that
ender

i love me some leftovers

The Revolutionist
05-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Some throwaway that is.

eflixxx
05-30-2010, 11:35 AM
to quote your chineese fan 承合: "Subtlety is better than force." not 100% sure how that applies, but i thk it sounds good. and its chineese advise, they know a lot of stuff.

always rad parts man =)

thebullet
06-01-2010, 07:49 AM
glad to see your vegas still works.

drop down to tailslide pop back out was my favorite. whole thing was dope though

HorseHead
06-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanks guys. Glad you liked it.

I can't seem to get Vegas working quite right though. I upgraded to Vegas 9.0e which was a mistake. I couldn't reopen projects once I had saved and closed them. I then uninstalled Vegas and reinstalled 9.0c which was supposed to be the most "stable" version. Same problems. Went to Vegas 9.0 and now I get a low memory error message when I try to render. Even though I have no other programs running. That plus the EA Nation problems have been making this game a huge pain in my ass. I can't upload and then when I can I can barely edit. This edit sucked ass because I just tried to get through it before it crashed. Anyone know Vegas well enough to help me out? Running it on Vista, 32 bit. 4GB RAM.

SupaFly
06-01-2010, 10:23 AM
I thought i was upgrading when i installed vegas 9,but it sucked so i went back to vegas 8,im never gonna try a new 1 again...what a headache

On topic: your leftovers are fucking sick.

Stevland
06-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks guys. Glad you liked it.

I can't seem to get Vegas working quite right though. I upgraded to Vegas 9.0e which was a mistake. I couldn't reopen projects once I had saved and closed them. I then uninstalled Vegas and reinstalled 9.0c which was supposed to be the most "stable" version. Same problems. Went to Vegas 9.0 and now I get a low memory error message when I try to render. Even though I have no other programs running. That plus the EA Nation problems have been making this game a huge pain in my ass. I can't upload and then when I can I can barely edit. This edit sucked ass because I just tried to get through it before it crashed. Anyone know Vegas well enough to help me out? Running it on Vista, 32 bit. 4GB RAM.

how old is your vista installation?

in your vegas project properties, you can set your preredndered files folder. default should be your C: drive. maybe that's full or close to being full? try to change it to another drvie if so.

other then than, the only reason i use vegas 9, is so i can render to mp4. which is nice, but not neccessary. and i can use my cap card clips, which doesn't apply to you.
meaning, if 8 works for you, use 8. all the new stuff 9 might offer, we won't use for our videos anyways, at least not that i would know of.

skHate88
06-01-2010, 01:00 PM
horsehead is criminally overlooked

bohemian
06-01-2010, 01:08 PM
i got this from a friend of mine the other day, it made me think of you, full homo

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2191096/photo%2811%29.jpg

heshfield
06-01-2010, 01:17 PM
That plus the EA Nation problems have been making this game a huge pain in my ass. ^truth

Your skating is sick nonetheless. I always enjoy your vids no matter what and this one is no exception; your music choices alone makes them really enjoyable.
Sick gap on the ender.

DRFA1979
06-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Yeah that was great, who was the music?

There was some long-ass lines in there, loved the ender too. Good work horse!

PKJohnson41
06-02-2010, 07:39 AM
nice use of your leftovers...it did end kinda abruptly for my taste, but then again sometimes there aren't enough leftovers to go around..:(..anywho ..fun watch..

Johnson

HorseHead
06-02-2010, 08:32 AM
how old is your vista installation?

in your vegas project properties, you can set your preredndered files folder. default should be your C: drive. maybe that's full or close to being full? try to change it to another drvie if so.

other then than, the only reason i use vegas 9, is so i can render to mp4. which is nice, but not neccessary. and i can use my cap card clips, which doesn't apply to you.
meaning, if 8 works for you, use 8. all the new stuff 9 might offer, we won't use for our videos anyways, at least not that i would know of.

Vista Home Premium, 2007 version. C: Drive isn't full or close to it, but I haven't tried that yet and it's probably worth a shot.

I used Vegas 8 for a while but that version's notoriously buggy too. I had problems with it and it didn't recognize .mp4 files even after I downloaded and installed all the appropriate codecs. Maybe I'll go back and just keep converting my stuff to .wmv. Should probably get a cap card too. NASA couldn't even calculate the total number of dicks that EA Nation is sucking right now. Thanks for the help Stevland.

Other dudes, thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it.

Flix, that horse mask rules. I wish the one I had looked like that. It's just shiny plastic.

DRFA, the band is called Beautiful Skin. That song's a little misleading though as a lot of their stuff is a lot more electronic/less guitar and slower than the song that I used. I really like them though.