PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck??

Cookiesupporter
05-31-2010, 05:47 AM
I'm startin to get kinda angry because of this bug I'm about to explain. Everytime I upload a previously saved clip, that I did in HC mode, it is given that gay ass easy mode watermark...At the beginning it happend every now and then, now it's every fucking time...I mean some of that shit took some time to get, and now it seems to be in easy mode, what the fuck?

Can anyone help, is there a glitch, or anything to provide this??

bohemian
05-31-2010, 05:56 AM
for me, this has only happened with clips ive saved during onlinesessions. if i make the clip right away and upload it before saving it, i never get the easy mark.
buyt ive heard other people have been getting it like you describe, so im not 100% sure.

Stevland
05-31-2010, 06:32 AM
when you see the easy watermark in your saved replay, save it again. it seems to help.

Cookiesupporter
05-31-2010, 06:37 AM
when you see the easy watermark in your saved replay, save it again. it seems to help.

Yeah, the problem is, I don't see the watermark, until I watch it online on my Reel acc...:(

But if I spot it right aa+way, I'll try, thanks Stev.

@bohemian: I doesn't happen for online footage in my case....see it's exciting how everyone has his very own bugs...

BeatChemist
05-31-2010, 05:39 PM
I just upload straight from the editor and never have a problem. Not once.

Sucks if you're online filming or just a save-and-edit-later kinda guy.

I have also heard rumours of the watermark being a byproduct of easy players in your game session. ONLY ROLL WITH HARDCORE DUDES!!!

hahaha

Stoke - any inside info on patch timelines??? :)

BeatChemist
05-31-2010, 07:45 PM
well that's more than I've heard, so thanks! Yeah I figured if it was a server issue they'd have had it fixed by now.

I'm looking forward to a patch, but I'll wait forever if they take their time and do it right.

Oh, and thanks for watching my vid when I posted it in the chatbox this morning!

EternalRewind
05-31-2010, 11:44 PM
happens to me all the time... I now save 2 at a time...I used to look and see if there was a EM WM on the save clip first before I saved the second but I've found that even if theres no EM WM on the saved replay, there is still a chance that it will be there once uploaded....Uploading immediately seems to be the best way to make sure its not there