PDA

View Full Version : Beat Chemist - My Love

BeatChemist
05-31-2010, 05:32 PM
First solo in Port Carverton.

Loving soooo much about the new game. City is kinda blah. Probably going to get way more into filming in parks from here on out...

Any feedback is always welcome! Really trying to spend more time over here lately, less at the kids table. I'm trying to watch a lot of videos being posted and comment on as many as I can, but I'm a busy/lazy/stoned guy and I don't always post my thoughts. If you want me to check out your video, just post a link in here or pm me and I'll make a point of giving a review.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYakyU3PB4

nkYakyU3PB4

ps - The Mayer Hawthorne album is really good. I highly recommend it!! This track and I Wish That It Would Rain are my fucking jams right now.

JayMosEnvied
05-31-2010, 09:37 PM
nice video man. really like the flow of it

RWJReaL86
05-31-2010, 09:49 PM
The line at .45 blew my mind. Forgot for a second that I wasn't watching rl skateboarding. The filming on this video was awesome. Had to watch it twice.

That fs shuv underflip was beast. Favorite trick of the flick, hands down.

PKJohnson41
06-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Great work Chemist..I enjoyed it as always..loved how you stopmped that 5050 at the end..:)

Johnson

Stevland
06-01-2010, 06:11 AM
great mellow feel to it. tight edit and some incredible longshots like the sportscar one and the last one.

jpdidde13
06-01-2010, 03:08 PM
definitely always feelin good after a syncopation scientists vid always just so chill. Liked it alot again your longlens is so smooth and perfect angles. One thing I'd say as far as critique and it is what it is my new thing with the way hardcore mode is......is just lookin for more perfect catch flip to grinds vs. catching it above the rail and falling a foot to it. saw it on a couple and its not everyones cup o tea I just thought I'd offer something for improvement which was hard to do because I actually really liked it so yeah just sumthing to chew on I could care less if ya spit it out tho LOL

its fun and just adds a lil challenge factor to it thats all but again not everyones thing

knexzor
06-02-2010, 12:59 PM
ferrari-cam!!! rewinded that clip like 6 times, sooo sexy
fs shuv underflip with gesture looked really cool
hot asian bitch 270 boardslide, really tight filming

all in all; awesome edit, great song, nice skating and most of all very sexy longlense work

rockerboy1013
06-02-2010, 02:59 PM
1:00- 1:11 was sick man. I neva wouldve thought of putting that bench there.

GymAllstar
06-04-2010, 07:30 PM
:21 wallie grab to drop back in
:56 the slight side to side move of cam plus trick with backgroung-dope
I liked the step up stuff but maybe 1 or 2 too many there
2:40 crazy creative shaky cam!!!!! I dont think many people caught that clip- so good man
3:20 great ramp - great angle

Great stuff all around Kyle. Sorry it took me so long to comment on this.. havent been around lately. Loving the cams and the entire edit was really well done. Those low and underneath cam views such as 3:20 are so good. I like all the long shots, but mix in some more of those close up, underneath shots and you will be golden. Word on the street is there is a Roc/Beat Workout going on...

Amp Game
06-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Not one bad camera best filming ive seen so smooth.

Video had a good vibe and skate matched the style.

Watched it so many times.

Props

JerrelMD
06-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Nice solo overal

Maybe get a tad closer with long lens tho =O

Cookiesupporter
06-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Defenitly one of my favourite solos so far! I love the smooth chilly filming, with the longlenses...fits the music perfect, great track!
Combined by a very good editing and sealed by the tricks...loved it So good!

G Ryin
06-05-2010, 09:22 PM
i'm sayin' man, fuck that ferrari.

this video was super chill. love that song. also love the filming on that noseblunt to fakie, especially on first shot. good shit man.

Jack
06-05-2010, 11:44 PM
You had a serious contraption in there, don't know what to call it. Somehow, you wedged a piece of plywood into a picnic table and did a manny to blunt stall.

That's the trick I watched multiple times. I have no idea what you're doing and that's one of my favorite feelings. You made a trick out of nothing that only existed in your brain. I'd love to see an entire video of that shit.