PDA

View Full Version : "Untitled" by Roc

Roccityroller
06-01-2010, 02:30 AM
New fragrance from Hoodlum Threat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlVYaS1Et0&hd=1

Cookiesupporter
06-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Nice roc, like the massive 360 shuv use, a trick that's normally not used...at least I avoid them totally

Intro is nice aswell.

Ender Caballarial looks cool and sure is hard.

Liked it! Deserves more recognition

HorseHead
06-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Crooks to blunt
KF Lip
Ender

Pretty good stuff. The manual to drop onto the handrail was a little too over the top, even for me. Some cool gaps in there too, the line with the melon over the rail was rad.

Roccityroller
06-02-2010, 08:52 AM
horse - i had a feeling it would be a bit much for most people but it was tougher to get than it looks so i used it.

cookiemonster - i love 3 shuvs, idk why. I think because they keep me from doing 1000000 tre flips.

thanks for the comments guys.

BeatChemist
06-02-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm really liking the new cams in this video and the last one. You were talking about finding your style and I think it suits you really well!

fs 360 --> 3shuv stairs --> crook to tail = sickness. filmed so well too.

that ledge nose manny drop to rail is a great little spot. I like trying to gap down in between the railing and the lamp post at the bottom.

hahah shit you did that gap I was talking about for the ender!!!! hahaha!!!

Really nice man. A lot of times I'd watch your solos before and there seemed to be some tricks I loved but some that were so-so. But I don't know if its the new game or your new cams or what but I've really really enjoyed the last two vids you put out!

You need to throw some footy my way so I can get you in a Two Minute Workout!

obsolete1
06-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Is it sad when my favorite part of the vid was the yellow newspaper box getting shoved in front of the car? Classic TT right there.

Anyways lines for days man...melon over the corner was pretty sweet.

bohemian
06-03-2010, 12:23 AM
rad video roc =)

and thanks for having a go at my park, makes me happy to see it being used in videos.

Jack
06-03-2010, 12:40 AM
I haven't heard that song in a long time. Great video Roc. It looks like your having a lot of fun.

Filming is great, smooth and super clean. Love the lines man.

Roccityroller
06-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Is it sad when my favorite part of the vid was the yellow newspaper box getting shoved in front of the car? Classic TT right there.

Anyways lines for days man...melon over the corner was pretty sweet.

no, it's not, its awesome. That should be your favorite part! classic tt for sure :)

GymAllstar
06-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Great cams Roc!! I see a ton of improvement there and it really shows. The HD clips look amazing and the song is one of my favorites... Funny to see you skating to that and not hip-hop beats, but this worked for some reason....

I really liked the lines you put together because I know they are not easy to do on hardcore. I was hoping for some extra angles, like the double grind in downtown but that is ok...

Looking forward to so much more from you though... bring the ramps!!

Amp Game
06-05-2010, 11:28 AM
been waiting for the Roc to drop.

Those cams ere beautiful - the rock to fakie <3 quality

So well filmed and loved the style - perfect pop on every trick

Rock to fakie - i still cant get over it ! would love to see you pull a new deal in your next vid.

Props

Roccityroller
06-05-2010, 12:07 PM
would love to see you pull a new deal in your next vid.

Props

I have no idea what you're talking about, but i'll try

GymAllstar
06-05-2010, 01:17 PM
lmao

JerrelMD
06-05-2010, 01:48 PM
A lot of 3shuvs and 360s :s. Video didn't seem to flow.. sometimes I thought you were too fast for the song sometimes vice versa. Ender... :/

Still it felt like an improvement.

Roccityroller
06-05-2010, 04:18 PM
I vary my skating a lot. It's sometimes hard to find a song that has such drastic contrast and that still works as an edit. 3shuvs and 360s are what i like to do, that's prolly not going to change.

DevilSyco
06-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Hell, nice one, some tricks are awersome sick, i enjoyed alot your movie. final gap super.

yellowsnow
06-05-2010, 05:16 PM
really awesome, good filming, good tricks, i dug the edit.

great stuff man.

Amp Game
06-06-2010, 04:16 AM
lol Roc im showing my age with the new deal.

Its a nose pivot to disaster - i never see it in videos but still one of my fav RL tricks

From what ive seen your my best hope as your lip tricks are always quality

Stevland
06-06-2010, 05:52 AM
fun ride

Roccityroller
06-06-2010, 09:17 AM
lol Roc im showing my age with the new deal.

Its a nose pivot to disaster - i never see it in videos but still one of my fav RL tricks

From what ive seen your my best hope as your lip tricks are always quality

see that's probably me showing my lack of skateboarding knowledge than you showing your age....lol rollerblading ftw

and thanks to everyone else for the comments.

SeksulChokolate
06-06-2010, 09:20 AM
good shit roc
love your style

bene317
06-06-2010, 03:56 PM
I hate you, I hate you're fakeskating and I hate your fucking face.

...actually it wasn't bad, krook to blunt was buttery (I think that's how the kids say it these days)

Roccityroller
06-06-2010, 03:59 PM
you know what? I'll take it. hahah and i like your avatar ;)