PDA

View Full Version : A Murder Of Crows : A Pkjohnson41 solo

PKJohnson41
06-03-2010, 01:18 PM
High All,

First Solo Of skate 3...it was also my first shot at one using My new macbook and final cut express.. it has been a steep learning curve all the way around..so im sure i made a few errors i hope to avoid the next time..

feel free to comment good or bad... offer any advice you like, but understand that its obviously to late to help with this one..I 'll see what i can do about processing your requests for the next one..as always thanks for watching...

Johnson

Youtube..WATCH IN HD!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vi0tQnlHmA

For anti youtubers
-----------------------
http://vimeo.com/12280825

Cookiesupporter
06-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Can you maybe put it to vimeo or wegame, cause it's unavailable for germans, because of the soundtrack

PKJohnson41
06-03-2010, 06:17 PM
i added a vimeo link for anyone that can't view it on youtube...seems like vimeo takes forever to play it, but apparently wegame doesn't support mac..

i'm open to any alternatives, but for now there is is in the original post...

Thanks for the interest Cookiesupporter..:)

Johnson

JerrelMD
06-04-2010, 04:34 AM
The tricks didn't seem to differ much from each other... you did a lot of 360flips... The flatground only lines didn't really catch me either, just like the waterdrop transitions (which are personal reference).

I know it's just your first solo, but I think these are points you should consider the net time you do make a solo.

Good luck bro.

Mr. Anonymous
06-04-2010, 08:06 AM
that was good, you need to get better quality slow mo. Use after effects.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
06-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Goood vid just some minor stuff
a little low n close for not being in a fisheye cam
and also a lil to much effect

PKJohnson41
06-04-2010, 01:15 PM
all valid points friends...thanks for watching, but most of all..thanks for the advice..and to cut down on the senseless bumping of this just to thank everyone..I will thank any and all who comment in advance now...don't forget to tip your waitress

Johnson