PDA

View Full Version : EdOvaEasy says SPONSER ME

EdOvaEasy
06-06-2010, 03:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8kVluyfapY

JerrelMD
06-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Nicely done, nice use of multiple angles.

Cookiesupporter
06-06-2010, 05:05 AM
Really nice one, Ed. Liked it, was really enjoing it

Stevland
06-06-2010, 05:45 AM
skating is great, first line is dynamite.
cam is a little iffy at times but cool for the most parts. sweet double angles.
try edit to the beat, audio and video have to flow together.
keep this up and you'll get picked up soon.

RWJReaL86
06-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Excellent video.

Although the tricks weren't edited to the beat of the song, I still liked the flow of the entire ensemble. A couple parts in the song you used to put still cameras of your skater to set up the next trick (I'll point 'em out in a second). The tricks themselves were great, and the filming was on throughout the edit imo.

The opening line plays perfect with the song, gave me the feeling of watching a rl skate video.

Your multi-angles were awesome.

I see where your logic played with the edit, a couple tricks were done and/or landed during the drumroll in the beat. I think it was nicely done.

:45 I liked the camera work on the gap

The clip following was one of those stills I was talking about. Liked the hardflip gap.

Clip that starts at 1:02 an example of using the trick with the beat drumroll. I enjoyed it. And the nollie hardflip tail following was steezy

1:10 another still cam working with the song

look, I could continue breaking down everything that I liked about this video. But I'll make it simple and just say that I liked pretty much everything about this video. You have a smooth skating style that works well with your filming and editing.

If I had a team I'd sponsor you homie. Well done.