PDA

View Full Version : Amp Game Fluckit Intro - Patience

Amp Game
06-09-2010, 01:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN7xLmZaZng

Here it is my first ever skate video - Learnt alot edit not really beat timed as i learnt new things it messed the format slightly.

This is a tribute to all the videos ive watched - without them i wouldn't be here

Let me know your thoughts the good and bad anything that will help improved the quality of future videos.

My respect here to all as always

thesignguy
06-09-2010, 02:15 PM
You put more into and turned out better than most first videos I have ever seen.

knexzor
06-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Line at 3:18, especially the nosegrind down the hubba was really nice
4:04 noseblunt flip to skinny was tight

What struck me most was that every single clip was long lense. Maybe not super long but there weren't any wide angle at all.
Your long lense work was nice tho, don't get me wrong, but it gets very repetitive. Take a look at Bullets video (should be right above this thread at the moment, lol) and see how he switches between wide angle and long lense.

Loved the song, too.

saunders420
06-09-2010, 02:50 PM
definite props on taking the TIME to make a proper first solo

PKJohnson41
06-09-2010, 03:36 PM
enjoyed it..felt a good vibe between skating and the song...lots of nice tricks in there too

Johnson

MGIZZEL
06-10-2010, 02:03 AM
awesome first video. Am hoping my first turns out half as good. I like the smokey intro's and outro's. some tight tricks and inventiveness. Look forward to the next video... are they all going to be named after Take That songs? :p

Sameiru
06-10-2010, 03:18 AM
Really enjoyed the first set of clips before the bulk arrived, and I found most of the bulk of the video quite boring and bland - Like you could have done better.

Excellent none the less.

BeatChemist
06-11-2010, 07:24 AM
WHAT!!?!?!??

You win already for turning me on to this version of this song! I love the original. Didn't know Nas and Damian Marley sampled it!

Video was nice. Lots of creativity and good filming. As mentioned, maybe a bit more wide angle or even fisheye shots would add some visual variety.

Overall a great first solo. Much better than most peoples' 1st efforts.

Oh... maybe ease up on the slowmo stuff... I used it a lot when I first started making videos... but it can get a bit tedious if you overdo it.

Looking forward to seeing your next one!

SupaFly
06-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Felt very artistic with all the long lens shots,but it would be nice to see you mix it up a bit with some nice close up fish eye,all in all a great first video,tricks were very clean,nice smooth vibe on the edit.

Amp Game
06-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Cheers all im so stoked form all you comments - struggled with the first edit but get the idea now.

May need some help with the wide angle and fisheye cams if you can.

Honestly loving this game so much - its your videos which are the reason I put the effort in - I take it for the pay back from watching yours

I'll always rep Fluckit as hard as I can and always shout out the peps on here - its like family.

Roc if you read this i put a new deal it at 1.49 - nose pivot to disaster

Supa if its cool with you i may take a trip to your parks and cut a vid in respect to your 26 hoods video - that was beast

blackhawk17
06-11-2010, 12:26 PM
wow...great first video man!

long lense shots were pretty good, but like everybody else is saying mix it up a bit. intro was cool. lines were nice. edit was good. song was beast!!