PDA

View Full Version : Red

Sameiru
06-12-2010, 08:40 PM
This has been long in the making, but has finally come together quite nicely. This is my first full length Skate 3 edit, and is all based around the colour of the clothing my skater is wearing, and the Industrial district.

Props to noisemaker111 for the intro.

Song: We Likes to Party - Terra Firma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP2d7PW58vw&feature=player_embedded

TheIronSheep
06-13-2010, 08:55 AM
that no comply into the minipipe looked really really nice.
you had some really creative stuff in there but if i could give you a couple of tips.

- Don't push mongo. I know you only did it a couple times but people will ride your ass for doing it and to be honest it looks goofy for the most part
- When you're filming, keep your camera closer to your skater. There were a couple times in the video when the camera was waayy far away from your skater.

But you do have some prime building blocks in place and i can't wait to see what you pull out next.

Carbon
06-13-2010, 10:27 AM
This doesn't look like it was on hardcore D:

JerrelMD
06-13-2010, 01:25 PM

Did he say so then? :S

Sameiru
06-13-2010, 11:49 PM

I don't skate hardcore because I still like to play Skate as a game, rather than a simulation. To be honest, Hardcore mode makes Skate way too competitive and just not fun in the end. I prefer to do stylish edits with tricks just too hard to do in real life.

To be honest, if you want to watch a realistic edit, watch a skate video :)

Carbon
06-14-2010, 03:25 AM
oh :D, fair enough i guess :)

Sameiru
06-17-2010, 05:23 AM
Like, I'm not against hardcore mode players and realistic edits, I still have a great deal of respect for them, just sometimes I think they need to take the edge of being so serious and just try wacky lines.

Also my second edit is halfway done now, if I can get some positive feedback on that, I'm going to buy the filmer pack :D Just a quick question though, can you download from the skate.reel website in HD? Or is it just for viewing? As I have no capture device :(

Mr. Anonymous
06-17-2010, 09:00 AM
idk if it aint hardcore it aint for me. Filming was a little Janky at times and some unrealistic qualities. Good spots and cool tricks.

Sameiru
06-22-2010, 07:05 PM
idk if it aint hardcore it aint for me. Filming was a little Janky at times and some unrealistic qualities. Good spots and cool tricks.

Well if it ain't Normal it ain't for me. And here we have our dilemma :rolleyes: