PDA

View Full Version : New Pawn RL footy

pawnluvguitarist
06-16-2010, 06:37 AM
Ashbridges skatepark, was there all morning one day last week, so much fun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoEqUIgo1To

thesignguy
06-16-2010, 09:00 AM
how do you always get those parks to be super empty. Looks fun

pawnluvguitarist
06-16-2010, 09:02 AM
how do you always get those parks to be super empty. Looks fun

Wednesdays at 9:30 am FTW haha

blackhawk17
06-16-2010, 10:33 AM
i still dont get it either....i go to my park at like 9 930 and theres like 20 kids there at least.

good shit tho pawn. crazy ass mannys

saunders420
06-16-2010, 12:44 PM
manny madness dude

Tubilakken
06-16-2010, 01:33 PM
park looks epic!! .. you know I love your style.. mnl tap mnl 50-50 was by far my fav.... manny madness I love it

rockerboy1013
06-16-2010, 04:08 PM
haha 0:38 i was like "ollie! ollie! oll- AWWW...."

btw i like your style, old school-ish, you know?

thesignguy
06-16-2010, 05:57 PM
haha 0:38 i was like "ollie! ollie! oll- AWWW...."

btw i like your style, old school-ish, you know?

Haha me too
I was like no way he can not not ollie, we will see pawn ollie. Then nope, he kept it "pawn style" rad

pawnluvguitarist
06-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Haha me too
I was like no way he can not not ollie, we will see pawn ollie. Then nope, he kept it "pawn style" rad

haha

next time i'll get my ollie down the three set for you. although its pretty much me just riding off it ;)

Mr. Anonymous
06-18-2010, 09:47 AM
so weird, never seen a vid with no flip tricks in it. Good style though.

thesignguy
06-18-2010, 04:21 PM
so weird, never seen a vid with no flip tricks in it. Good style though.

then watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfisEusnarU&feature=channel

BTW just watched this, so fun we should do another

pawnluvguitarist
06-18-2010, 04:32 PM
then watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfisEusnarU&feature=channel

BTW just watched this, so fun we should do another

Tubis down for another, how about by winterish? just like last time haha

queencityskater
08-13-2010, 10:04 PM
I love that 1 footed manual

Antwan
08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Nice 1 foot nose..
a while back you were saying it was a bitch trick..
Were you just trying to get that or you wanted a trick out of it I forget?
But yeah man No shit I've done some of the same stuff..
There's a ramp well referring to CAP pieces I don't know what you call it haha
a straight angled concrete ramp with metal on the sides anyway
I did a manual starting on flat down the metal back to flat down another hill
and up to the top of a I hate to call it that but a boob down that up another metal siding and back down the hill fakie manual out.. Grinds to tranny are so fun..
The Grind up this step-up with medal sidings at the local park forget it I was hittin it all day.

pawnluvguitarist
08-16-2010, 02:51 PM
i can get in the one foot pretty much every time, its the 360 shuv out that pisses me off haha.

Antwan
08-19-2010, 06:29 PM
i can get in the one foot pretty much every time, its the 360 shuv out that pisses me off haha.
Oh right, that's what it was ha!
Ah.. you've landed it by now, surely?
You seem to skate a lot I would imagine you had.

GreatWhiteAfro
09-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Guys, that was really cool. Love seeing real footage, I hope to get back on the board once my back heals enough. Really cool of you guys to share real life footage.

Flying_Seel
09-05-2010, 06:36 PM
ollie

BeastySteez
09-05-2010, 06:40 PM
ollie

he has to learn first

This isnt being creative... Its barely even skating.

pawnluvguitarist
09-05-2010, 07:32 PM
he has to learn first

This isnt being creative... Its barely even skating.

I used to have pretty high ollies back in the day, just kinda grew out of them over the years through lack of use. I can see why people wouldnt like my skating, but to say its barely skating? In my opinion my footplant 540 manual spin and my one foot powerslide 180 disaster 180 are very creative tricks, and thy're pretty tough to do ;)

I dont really care though. For me skating is all about having fun. Im having way more fun doing my own thing than back when i was into the street thing, so its all good.

I kind of operate in a bubble with my skating, there are no "real" tricks and i dont get obsessed with what is going on in the mainstream, Kinda like taking it back to the old school mentality, where its just enjoying riding your skateboard and just doing whatever...

Antwan
09-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Agreed, I bet steez ollies sets. IMO.

BeastySteez
09-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Not Trollin' your thread but...

Nah I'm not much of a set person Im more ledges and tech stuff. But yeah pawn this just seems like shit a person would do on their way to the store slappy 50s on red curbs and manny blocks on the sidewalk not film worthy and thats just my opinion not bashing you the things you're doing just seem easy and stupid. Im all for creativity and fun but this isn't creative IMO

nolan1053
09-06-2010, 12:16 AM
It's all fun and games until someone gets serious face'd.
Skating should be about having fun, no matter how high or low the skill level.
Pawn seemed to be having fun so I'm not going to say anything mean.
Plus, that one footed nose many was sick, I wish I had the balance to do that. xD

pawnluvguitarist
09-06-2010, 05:20 AM
Not Trollin' your thread but...

Nah I'm not much of a set person Im more ledges and tech stuff. But yeah pawn this just seems like shit a person would do on their way to the store slappy 50s on red curbs and manny blocks on the sidewalk not film worthy and thats just my opinion not bashing you the things you're doing just seem easy and stupid. Im all for creativity and fun but this isn't creative IMO

not bashing me? You just said my stuff is easy and stupid and not film worthy haha.

Have you done a footplant 540 manual spin? a 1 foot pivot to rock 180? Manual up the bank, tap the wall manual back down to 50-50? Even the rock to nosemanual around was very tough.

If you you dont skate this way how would you know if they are hard tricks or not? And considering i got all these tricks in one afternoon, im very proud of what i got :)