PDA

View Full Version : Two Minute Workout vol 9 ft. Roccityroller

BeatChemist
06-16-2010, 10:00 PM
ShfT2R3aT_c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShfT2R3aT_c

Roc picked the Hubba Hideout CAP and got me clips in like two days. I spent a week filming and then two damn weeks trying to get my editing process worked out on my new laptop. 64 bit windows causin' all sorts of problems. Think I got it worked out now though.

Hope you like it!

I'll be doing another Community Workout (http://www.youtube.com/user/kyletallon#grid/user/14A7A7511FDD8CD1) project soon.. details to follow...

Sameiru
06-17-2010, 05:30 AM
Some of this was prime, but that 180 down the stairs at 0:45 was just yuck. Try watching some skate videos to see how they spin. Most of the time it's a quick movement of the legs first (right analog stick) then a slow tilt of the body (left analog stick).

Also that upledge at 1:54 was killer.

Roccityroller
06-17-2010, 09:13 AM
the edit came out beast man! love it. the beat flowed well with both our skating..

our skating meshed a little TOO well, couldn't even tell we switched, awesome.

glad we got to do this.

and I'm in for Comm Workout

blackhawk17
06-17-2010, 09:23 AM
that was sick!! great edit! like roc said i had no idea when u guys even switched. had to watch it a second time to c when the name changed.

id definetly be down for a comm workout as well. never got in it in s2

PKJohnson41
06-17-2010, 11:33 AM
i dug the fakie to tail at 2:25 and the blunt that follows..lots of other style in there too..:)

Johnson

BeatChemist
06-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the comments folks!

Roc - we really do have a pretty similar style. I don't think I really noticed before editing this biatch together. Hope you were ok with my choice for your ender... I couldn't really decide... You're in the comm workout, most definitely...

Sameiru - I don't know man... you never seen a late 180? Most rotations start from the shoulders and the rest of the body follows... Different strokes for different folks though. I liked it a lot. Glad you liked the rest though! I almost used that grind up the ledge as Roc's ender.

Blackhawk - thanks for the kind words! You're in the Comm Workout too man don't worry!

Jack
06-18-2010, 01:14 AM
that was good man. Cams seemed nice and smooth and tricks were solid. You two skate really well together. I like the hubba remake, not bad at all.