PDA

View Full Version : Watermark Disorder 2 : Take It Easy with the MOUSTACHE

Slamooh
06-24-2010, 03:02 AM
Rendering tests and retarded watermark... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNXUA-Nsg3Y)

It looks good but im still wondering if i can get a better quality with premiere CS5 / hq clips. If someone knows how to, please share :P
I kept the best clips with the save clip again tip

Noodle
06-24-2010, 03:53 AM
Damn, just look at that first line man =O

With what did you render? If vegas, set those final render settings to preview and not best so it will get rid of that blur.

Slamooh
06-24-2010, 04:55 AM
TKS

no vegas here only premiere CS5. I dont get why Hq clips almost look like my best settings on S2.

and when i look at SD S3 clips, it looks worse than S2 / SD. Could just mean BB/EA are faggots

Stevland
06-24-2010, 05:08 AM
first line, blunt 270, tweaked ollie. good stuff slam. love your cams.

Roccityroller
06-24-2010, 10:07 AM
slammy... when you put clips in... go to effects control (with the clips highlighted) and then click motion and set the scale factor to 113%.

Then when you render, use the std youtube preset as a base. But make sure its at 30fps, change the reso to 1280x720, and set minimum bit rate to 8mbs

that''s what i did for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlVYaS1Et0&hd=1

I can send you screen shots if you want.

Demzilla
06-24-2010, 10:19 AM
hard over the corner..

love slam...

Slamooh
06-24-2010, 10:54 AM
tks guys

and especially you roc, first my bad i missed your vid and i m a cunt. And yeah this quality is some sort of target for me :P.
On this current project i tried to change scale and it gives a cropped video in the end :P. Scale = some sort of zoom :P. But my original project is 1156x656 so i guess its normal i get a cropped video.

I suppose i must set my project at 1200x720 when i start the project and then follow your instructions :D i will do a test right now
Huge thanks man

EDIT: ok i think i understood something (and i was kinda dumb about it:P). And the clip i rendered looks fine. thanks
do you know about that blur effect at 35 and 54 s clips (long lenses) ? Can i clean it ?

Thanks again dude

Roccityroller
06-24-2010, 11:27 AM
yea, you have to set the project at 1280x720... my bad, then follow the above instructions and you should be good. Youtube likes 720p alot

the blur i can't really tell what it is. kinda looks like framerate issue, which, if it is, you just need to check your converter and render settings and make sure they're BOTH set at 30fps.

I think it might be an interlacing issue, which, honestly i don't know much about. Adam should be able to help you with that though. I've always been luck that my settings seem to work. I'll post screen shots later tonight.

thebullet
06-24-2010, 01:06 PM
so good man. Love your stuff. Blunt 270 and the last trick of the opening line were amazing.

so are you the last man standing over there at animal machine? Hope those other dudes come back.

knexzor
06-24-2010, 03:33 PM
always love your stuff mate, always bringin the sex cams
first line was ridiculous

so are you the last man standing over there at animal machine? Hope those other dudes come back.

iRipper89
06-25-2010, 12:44 AM
shifty ollie was sick.
real mellow vid, i liked it.

Slamooh
06-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Tks guys, glad you liked it... i promise im cooking something longer and better despite ea nation flaws....i usually get footage like a mofo and i wasnt able to do that ... sadly

Lets be honest, something changed, is it only about the new game, is it about me not enjoying it as much as i did ?... i dont know... with the recent patch maybe things will go back to normal. Time will tell really soon.

About my AM buddies, we re trying to keep it moving

Noodle
06-25-2010, 04:12 AM
Always here to back you and Alex up :D