PDA

View Full Version : Roc's Backyard Sesh

Roccityroller
06-25-2010, 07:56 AM
Ain't got no money for gas gotta skate my backyard.

having fun with the game..you're not gonna like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_seDl4nbYo

SeksulChokolate
06-25-2010, 08:00 AM
damn very creative roc
nice idea
back blunt kickflip out was veryy sexy

heshfield
06-25-2010, 09:24 AM
that blunt transfer bs flip is whats up.

blackhawk17
06-25-2010, 09:39 AM
loved it. good skating. cameras were nice. liked the setups.

Noodle
06-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Liked the bush sesh

Watch out with those flips outta rails, you bounced like 3 feet away with that front shuv and it tends to look very ugly :/

seamonkeymadnss
06-25-2010, 10:45 AM
ennnnnnndddddeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

Demzilla
06-25-2010, 10:49 AM
enderrrrrr....
50 wall too....

Jack
06-25-2010, 11:33 AM
did you blunt the bush? That's fucking awesome. You need a Native American nickname . . . . "Bushkiller" or "Shrubblunter" or "Bluntbush"

All I'm saying is, your backyard is killer. I want to come over and shralp it.

Ok, seriously though, the nosepick nollieflip on the bush was the best trick.

How about "Stunt Gardener" or "Hedge-Devil"?

angsthase!
06-25-2010, 11:39 AM
shrubbery FTW! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZAQo) :D

Gym Allstar
06-25-2010, 11:41 AM
Only you would create a setup to thrash ...... Bushes. Haha. I was waiting for the old man to come out of the house in his boxers and kick you out of his backyard. The shuv to hurry flip out was my fav. Second was the blunt to plywood. Real nice

Loved the white hoodie and logo. Hahaha. I feel like I passed away though and this was to remember me. This video made me wanna sesh some plywood and bushes roc.. U made it look fun

Stevland
06-25-2010, 11:55 AM
skating bushes for the win.

Roccityroller
06-25-2010, 01:56 PM
WOW. You guys are awesome. I didn't really expect people love it that much, thanks guys.

lol @ "bluntbush" that sounds tasty....:)

noodz - i knew someone would call me out on that. I saw it, im not a big fan of those either, but it was so hard to get a sw/fakie trick in that little area that i was pumped to get it. cal it laziness :)

Really cool you guys are feelin' this. I watched some old s2 vids the other day and realized i kinda got away from just having fun with the game. This was me having fun with the game. I spent so much time building those setups. Object dropper is NOT easy in tight areas but it's a whole new challenge to build with, moreso than CAP. It was fun, and the fact that everyone enjoyed it makes it rewarding.

You'll see more solos soon, things aren't as hectic and i don't think we're gonna start working on a full length for awhile (with gym stepping away and redhook MIA it doesn't feel right). shenanigans anyone?