PDA

View Full Version : Gizzler - Grinding Halt - solo

Gizzler
06-26-2010, 11:53 PM
...would surprise me, if the song hasnt been used before - anyways....enjoy my new solo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxNmiQbh0dc

seamonkeymadnss
06-27-2010, 12:10 AM
very nicely done. a lot of the tricks looked plain out perfect. a little close with the filming on some of it but i really liked this part.

those ramps were sexy even though the sound was a bit strange for them.

good stuff

Stevland
06-27-2010, 05:45 AM
very nicely done. a lot of the tricks looked plain out perfect. a little close with the filming on some of it but i really liked this part.

those ramps were sexy even though the sound was a bit strange for them.

good stuff

what mr. madness said. cam was very close at some points.

also the audio levels were a bit off, almost as if the music was just background.

but l liked it overall, skating was top.

had you dispute the song? if so, where was it blocked? i got the ban hammer for "close to me" once, since then i stayed away from the cure.

saunders420
06-27-2010, 06:29 AM
holy lines badmann

you got some really good stuff...quality took away from the video though
iunno seemed really blurry

TheIronSheep
06-27-2010, 10:47 PM
really tight stuff.. but your filming seems jerky honestly.

but your skating is amazing.
can't wait to see what else you can throw down.

Moses
06-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Holy shit, dont take this in a bad way but man where did that come from ! That was really, really good... Maybe I haven't been paying attention but this vid was incredible... I got my eye on you Mr. lol, can't wait to see the next one...

Gizzler
07-01-2010, 06:52 AM
thanks for comments, dudes! really appreciate it!

had you dispute the song? if so, where was it blocked? i got the ban hammer for "close to me" once, since then i stayed away from the cure

i used the old "pitch the song 3 % down trick". worked well!

concerning the filming: i like it like that to be honest...but lets see if ill be able to tone it down a little next time. since theres no ghosting anymore i never can resist and go nearer and nearer...

i know sound is a little rushed here and there but i had to leave for holiday...

gizzler - gone to the beach...

fallingskyline
07-01-2010, 07:41 AM
i like it a lot. filming worked awesome for my matter of taste. lots of good stuff in here

bene317
07-01-2010, 08:18 AM
so good, Mz. Gizz, soo goooood. :)

*psst* falling: <3

HorseHead
07-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Watched this earlier today before work. Sick stuff man, I like it a lot. I dig the super up close cams. As long as you still get to see the spot I'm all for it. I dislike The Cure, but that's just because I can't take that Fat Bob character seriously, with his hockey jerseys and lipstick. But, rad rad stuff. I love how S3 is kind of changing the guard. Some people I haven't seen a lot of before (no offense intended) are blowing my mind.