PDA

View Full Version : Spot Sesh (Unfinished) MagicNarcosis

MagicNarcosis
07-04-2010, 02:08 AM
Unfinished spot sesh vid.. I started to make one before the filmer pack but then i got the filmer pack... and I threw it all together just to get it out the way. Enjoy it for what it's worth..

B.A.D.2 = ;) Soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ojRMCMialY

Cookiesupporter
07-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Magic, I love your filming, it's soo good! So fluid, such a nice flow of the video! Excellent, shame it's unfinished :)

Can you tell me where the first spot is??

angsthase!
07-04-2010, 03:33 AM
that spot is right at the end of the steinbruch :)

great vid btw!

Skatehead
07-04-2010, 08:45 AM
tux shirt=:D
leather vest=:confused:
3shov fs board was dirty.

saunders420
07-04-2010, 10:16 AM
amazing filming...
i really liked the switch 5-0 at hastings

MagicNarcosis
07-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Magic, I love your filming, it's soo good! So fluid, such a nice flow of the video! Excellent, shame it's unfinished :)

Can you tell me where the first spot is??

Thanks, Cookie.

It's really hard to explain.. It's got a bent shutter door tho. I'll try to get you an exact location.

Thanks for the comments everybody :)

a red bicycle
07-04-2010, 01:09 PM
damn Magic! i havnt had the urge to play skate in little bit but i think you just changed that! too sick.

GRAPE DUTCHMAN
07-04-2010, 01:49 PM
i wanna see the rest of this beast creation

Demzilla
07-05-2010, 08:27 AM
im so uderlly disappointed you used the wrong piss pour version of one of the greatest beats dooms ever done...
who ever made that-remix other copy of the same sample but sucked it up more worse than i could have imagined- should be taken out back and put down....

i muted youtube...

trick wise...

solid as a rock...
n crooks...
into skinny....
hastings run...

them art shots are makin babies over here too....

MagicNarcosis
07-05-2010, 09:19 AM
im so uderlly disappointed you used the wrong piss pour version of one of the greatest beats dooms ever done...
who ever made that-remix other copy of the same sample but sucked it up more worse than i could have imagined- should be taken out back and put down....

i muted youtube...

trick wise...

solid as a rock...
n crooks...
into skinny....
hastings run...

them art shots are makin babies over here too....

I got a version J-dilla did, too! But I wanted that Wiz madness on SOMETHING.. I needed to "wiz" it lol.

Thanks, Demz.

POOOPOOOirwin
07-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Big flip was Siiiick, great shot too.

Lol at that vest.:)

MagicNarcosis
07-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Big flip was Siiiick, great shot too.

Lol at that vest.:)

That vest is my "swah" now.. my swagg.. Im gonna rock the shit out of that vest lmao.. Makes me feel like I own a rat rod.

Thanks, POO.

Roccityroller
07-05-2010, 10:31 PM
i know i talk mad shit, but you got some beautiful ass cameras right there.

G Ryin
07-06-2010, 09:58 AM
wiz used to record at the same studio that my band used to record at, ID Labs in Pittsburgh. He used to be so broke and had no idea where to get good weed that he would piece together blunt roaches in the ashtrays...

...now he can't even pass to the left... he keeps his own blunt and gets heated if you try and hit it. as much dank as i've passed to him man...

sesh was dope, tho, magic.

MagicNarcosis
07-06-2010, 11:25 AM
wiz used to record at the same studio that my band used to record at, ID Labs in Pittsburgh. He used to be so broke and had no idea where to get good weed that he would piece together blunt roaches in the ashtrays...

...now he can't even pass to the left... he keeps his own blunt and gets heated if you try and hit it. as much dank as i've passed to him man...

sesh was dope, tho, magic.

Thank's G..

I heard from a few cats that Wiz was an asshole.. "sall Good. I'll Roll on em.

MagicNarcosis
07-06-2010, 11:26 AM
i know i talk mad shit, but you got some beautiful ass cameras right there.

Thanks, Rocky!!! :-D

Robley's Such a Butt.