PDA

View Full Version : Roc's Hawaiian Adventure

Roccityroller
07-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Another vid from the first night with the DLC. Street plazas are great and the pool sections are awesome. I'm really happy with this purchase.

This stuff is pretty muuch all from the first 24hrs with the DLC. i love it... i feel like it's some how given me new motivation.

These were originally going to be for my Hex part but i decided to use them again.

THANK YOU BB and EA for 1) giving us this DLC and 2) letting me upload clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4QeZXpi3is

heshfield
07-08-2010, 01:47 PM
That was h-o-t-t, hot--and thats not just because all the palm trees.
Where is that big dish at :16? didnt see that yet. The alleyoop 360 tailgrab over the corner was my favorite part.

saunders420
07-08-2010, 01:47 PM
nice roc...

i like watching everyone put out the hawaiin dreams lol.
get to watch everyone rip it their own way....see how we hit things differently

Roccityroller
07-08-2010, 01:50 PM
That was h-o-t-t, hot--and thats not just because all the palm trees.
Where is that big dish at :16? didnt see that yet. The alleyoop 360 tailgrab over the corner was my favorite part.

That's the hidden pool. teleport to the fun track.. hit the first gap and then take the high road but use the banked turn as a kicker to launch you up onto the hill. walk over the top of the hill and to the right and you should see it. it's small but really fun because there like a rolling spine with a ledge on either side in between two bowls like the one you can see in that clip. Lemme know if you have trouble finding it and i'll post a clip of how to get there.

and saunders i wasn't going to make one of these but yours looked like fun so i jammed this bitch together.

knexzor
07-08-2010, 03:04 PM
good shit roc, nice song too
that fakie backflip thingy was crazy, fav trick definitely

Stevland
07-09-2010, 04:46 AM
that's my favourite of you S3 stuff so far.

first line
noseblunt bonk
huge airwalk
reds line
vertical boardslide

in the beginning there's a couple of those flash sounds the reel clips have in the beginning.

Cookiesupporter
07-09-2010, 06:12 AM
nice. sw mctwist dropped my jaw

Demzilla
07-09-2010, 06:40 AM
shit getting dope then you fakie barrel rolled and i stoped the video...
not really but that was the fuckin ender by a mile....

mamba12
07-09-2010, 06:48 AM
i'm with demz, fakie mctwist should've been ender. love the new tranny park. you killed with the board tap on the extension and the alleyoop 270 tail hip transfer

BeatChemist
07-09-2010, 07:05 AM
roc your cams are looking so tight.

gap at 2:5 is sick
0:30 line. dub grind!
0:55 alley oooooop
1:11 fakie backflips are gonna be in for fall 2010 - agreed shoulda been ender.

you've had better enders... but meh whatever this was still a really fun watch. loved the Nas. I just got the dlc and am having fun with the whole thing. surprised me how good it is.

Roccityroller
07-10-2010, 10:07 AM
thanks for the comments guys. the pool stuff is definitely my favorite, but that's nothing new. lol