PDA

View Full Version : Two Minute Workout vol 10 feat. anisocoria

BeatChemist
07-08-2010, 05:01 PM
This is a quick workout featuring a friend of mine IRL. He'll be putting out some more videos, and would love some feedback. This is just a quick spot sesh at the L-Shaped Carverton Trust sign.

4YL_PUIFiEU

Music is DJ Krush. Hope you like it.

Got another one on deck featuring Papasmoak. Keep an eye out for it! I'm also filming like a madman for another solo. Really loving the game lately.

GRAPE DUTCHMAN
07-08-2010, 06:53 PM
really nice

Roccityroller
07-08-2010, 07:43 PM
i liked it.

did your buddy film his part? that would be the only point of criticism i would give him. It wasn't bad... at all, super smooth actually, i just don't think it accented the tricks as well as it could've, if that makes sense. There just wasn't that "pop" to it. idk i'm weird

oh yeea

shuv stale tail ifuckinghateyou

TheIronSheep
07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
stale grind was amazing.
really good stuff; keep up hte great work.
<3

BeatChemist
07-09-2010, 07:16 AM
did your buddy film his part? that would be the only point of criticism i would give him. It wasn't bad... at all, super smooth actually, i just don't think it accented the tricks as well as it could've, if that makes sense. There just wasn't that "pop" to it. idk i'm weird

Yeah he's got a bit of work to do on the framing and angles. To show off the trick a little more. He just started getting into making videos so he's still got to find his style with the markers, you know? Any kind of feedback like that is good though.

shuv stale was like 3rd try, and then I spent like an hour trying to get one with a cleaner landing and just said fluckit and used the 45 degree out... hahaha..