PDA

View Full Version : NotedDerk - Not This Guy Again w/ guests.

NotedDerk
07-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Wanna thank the guys who sent me clips to help me finish the video, i wont name them so the suspense will somewhat keep you interested.

enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3fXZ-wzmaU

Sameiru
07-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Some really crazy clips in here, really creative work! 2:15 :O!

bohemian
07-17-2010, 04:00 AM
very varied
some gems, some crazyness, some legit stuff, some way too dull stuff (360shuvit, nollieflip and ollie a 6 stair. great line jerr)
nyc, who made the courthouse? looked good, even tho the original is ten times steeper

MC_BTay
07-17-2010, 07:35 AM
interesting video, i liked it, but like the guy above me said, i kinda felt like some parts were a little dull. banger was perfect!

heshfield
07-17-2010, 07:56 AM
haha, I love this tune..and now itll be in my head all day; so thanks for that. Derk never fails to be interesting, Jerrel is just being boring on purpose, NYC is still NYC, and roc loves Hawaii. Sequence on the anvil was cool, blunt shuv fakie the quarry bank, and halfcab 270 shuv noseslide is tech.

NotedDerk
07-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeah I felt that was going to happen, but I asked them for clips and they were generous to give me some, and I didn't think their clips were dull at all, but I'm sure comparing them with my clips throws off the flow of the video, which also is not be saying what I did was better at all, because jerrel/nyc/roc all rip.

GRAPE DUTCHMAN
07-18-2010, 10:05 AM
i was feelin all of it , i like the vibe of this whole vid ,everyone killed it

thesignguy
07-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Nice song haha

I liked it, I like jerrels clips how controlled they are but I do wish for a little more, even a more styled roll away or aproach would help tons. Rocs clips get better and better each time I see stuff from him. All those hours are paying off. Solid job all around though.

jest118
07-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Standout to me where the low pop nollie flip and the crailtap from Rocc. That little rock to sexchange to a ton of other stuff was cool too. Really good stuff.

MC_BTay
07-18-2010, 05:55 PM
where in the fuck is the secret pool? i can't seem to find it haha

Serg The 45kal
07-18-2010, 06:22 PM
this vid was very nice, great film work on all the clips, you guys did do a nice job on layin those tricks down. some clips stood out more than most, but overall i give this vid a 8. holla

robley
07-20-2010, 11:17 PM
this video made me realize jerrel has to have been fucking with us this whole time on what constitutes good clips.

Clayfighter
07-21-2010, 08:36 AM
you know a dude sucks when it isnt even his video and hes getting the most critisim. nice video by the way minus the weirdo with the ollie down 6. this aint your local supermarket and even then ollies down 6 wont cut it

HorseHead
07-21-2010, 08:48 AM
That was pretty cool. NYC had my favorite clips in this for sure. Some of your stuff is a little too wacky for my personal tastes, but it's just an opinion. Keep doing what you're doing. I actually liked Jerrel's clips in this, minus the 1st line. If you're going to straight ollie something, ever, even in real life, it's got to be bigger than that. But fakie bigspin crooks was good looking. Ender was pretty sweet too.

Jack
07-21-2010, 04:08 PM
straight up inspirational. Rocc ripped the secret pool, NYC with the daewon wizard tricks on the college memorial plaque, and Derek man, pretty much full on applause even if you'd only had the first two tricks on the blue rail water transfer through the keyhole.

NotedDerk
07-25-2010, 01:56 AM
snap, I thought this died out a couple days ago, but four more replies.

thanks for all the feedback guys.

Doestbag
07-26-2010, 04:26 PM
ya, Jerrel here.

My part was basically experimental footy... but I really wanted to be in his solo, he's just a chill dude ya know? :D