PDA

View Full Version : Two.

Jingle Jingle
07-19-2010, 10:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkpEaXfAHSg

Second solo-ish video.

seamonkeymadnss
07-19-2010, 10:25 PM
youve got to be fucking kidding with the song.

the skating was solid.

the edit was weak. it seemed like you tried to beat sync maybe half the time and the other half just gave up on it. lots of random reeeeeaaaally long black patches. cuts just plain took too long, just waiting for the next clip. cut off at the end.

just eh for me.

Clayfighter
07-19-2010, 10:47 PM
im agree with the guy who avatar amuses me. the song put you on my hit list, and the long black patches were not the business card. skating was a mixed bag

Sameiru
07-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Could use some variety and some TLC... Still not bad.

schnavolda
07-20-2010, 02:28 AM
youve got to be fucking kidding with the song.

i love that damn song, we used it on fallingskyline's and my part on "i hate dp". it's one of the best songs i heard for years.

Granka
07-20-2010, 02:55 AM
i love that damn song, we used it on fallingskyline's and my part on "i hate dp". it's one of the best songs i heard for years.

It´s definitely a good song, but I think it´s a bit overused right now. Everyone´s using Edward Sharpe-songs right now in their skate-edits on YouTube.

seamonkeymadnss
07-20-2010, 10:07 AM
yeah exactly. it was a good song last year before it got used 4 million more times.

Jingle Jingle
07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Well, I will apologize for the edit. I use WMM, and the reason for the long black outs was because I was afraid to put more clips into it because WMM kept crashing.

That being said, I don't think a song choice should take away from the skating. So what if someone else has already used it, ya know?

Thanks though for the views and comments.

bohemian
07-20-2010, 11:56 AM
felt unfinished

its late in the game
the wowfactor is not really here, sorry dude

liked the longshot of the kf 5050