PDA

View Full Version : i've seemed to have lost my mind.... BONEZ VID

skelli_bonez
07-20-2010, 08:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB5jzmB51FY

dedicated to stevlando... i miss that board D: thanks for making it too demz...

anyways, this video was about just having fun and playing skate again...

no super high production quality expectations here..

insanity...

i thrive on hatred so hit me with comments.

catbus.

Roccityroller
07-20-2010, 08:16 AM
this was crazy...tho i wasn't a fan of ALL the filming...

however

tre flip nosemanny powerslideomg

skelli_bonez
07-20-2010, 08:22 AM
yeah the filming was wild... owl cam on meth status, i def know where you coming from haha

schnavolda
07-20-2010, 08:28 AM
yeah crystal castles, they're so sick.

video was killer, i love the editing in the beginning and how somehow that whole stuff from totoro did fit into the video.

bohemian
07-20-2010, 08:30 AM
dogs suck
ima a catman

dudes steal your owlcamz, and fail

meth

HorseHead
07-20-2010, 08:36 AM
I don't know if I'd film like that on meth. It always made me take a long time to do very little. For example, I'd draw a person, but end up working one eye for about 8 hours.

But, back to the point:This was really really really good. Loved the filming (Fuck you Roc) (jk). There needs to be more dudes with their own fucked up style. I hope that S3 is headed more that way. Fuck the bullshit.

Stevland
07-20-2010, 08:51 AM
i love dedications, people should do it more often, i'm worth it :)

<3 totoro
first line
fs bigger spin
best tre nose ever
fs flip manny quarry
that stone
grass
wallie late
nollie flip on the vert!
yellow nollie inward hell yard sale line <3
ghetto over the deerman, jeez
carvatron
ender

fucking holy hell, what a ride, glad to see you back. you already announced the cams, but it fits your style so good.

and yeah, demz, quick quick, we need totoro back in S3 :)

thesignguy
07-20-2010, 09:00 AM
I don't know if I'd film like that on meth. It always made me take a long time to do very little. For example, I'd draw a person, but end up working one eye for about 8 hours.

But, back to the point:This was really really really good. Loved the filming (Fuck you Roc) (jk). There needs to be more dudes with their own fucked up style. I hope that S3 is headed more that way. Fuck the bullshit.

besides the (jk) and the meth

jk roc

skelli_bonez
07-20-2010, 09:00 AM
thanks everyone im glad you liked it... i was worried about the totoro shit but i went with it cuz its hilarious...

anyways i wanna thank jack for the kickflip 5050 on the rock idea... we were talkin about kircharts kflip fs 5050 on the big blue rail in this is skateboaring...

about how perfect locks arent everything....

he gapped the fuck to that raill

thanks mr barclay

catbus

Clayfighter
07-20-2010, 09:25 AM
i liked it but the filming just went a little over board for me mainly i just wished you pulled back a bit cause it made some of your tricks hard to see

pawnluvguitarist
07-20-2010, 09:52 AM
loved it Skelli

refreshingly intense filming and a bunch of crazy fast creative skating

great job :)

jest118
07-20-2010, 09:57 AM
I was digging it. That crazy cam into crazy cam transition between clips was nuts. Had me like "whoa!" on that Keanu tip. Glad on the timing of the vid because with camera work like that.. extended viewing would get sketchy. I thought this was perfectly timed though.

seamonkeymadnss
07-20-2010, 10:06 AM
other than the ultra close i-think-the-lense-just-touched-his-sack cameras, this video was amazing. especially the totoro reference <3.

skelli_bonez
07-20-2010, 10:07 AM
@ jest

haha yeah i didnt wanna make it long for that very reason...

with the music the editing and the weird filming its a lot to take it...

editing it... omg.... hahahaaa....dooommm

knexzor
07-20-2010, 10:16 AM
roger.
yardsale sketch.
edit.
every trick.

glad you are having fun with the game man, love seeing you back.
smile on my face the entire video
also I can't fucking understand how you manage to keep the cameras smooth whilst still swinging out like fuck... amazing

Jack
07-20-2010, 12:16 PM
when you do it like that, you're just making the rest of us look like our cameramen are straight homophobic. Here I was feeling like maybe some of my cams were too close, but fuck it, "that's how Skelly does it"

I've got to admit, I was so hypnotized by the cams that I coulldn't always register the tricks, but that's because my brain is easily hypnotized. Just don't take advantage of me while I'm under ok? No chicken dances. No barking like a dog. No pants down antics.

Seriously, standards have been broken, for all the right reasons.

a red bicycle
07-20-2010, 08:20 PM
the intro to this video was amazing..idk why
skating was raw. i liked it

heshfield
07-21-2010, 05:04 AM
I, for one, loved it because I dont have the balls to film like that, no matter how much Id like to; you make all those crazy animations look really good. I like the cam through the legs and the wallie alleyoop 5-0, also the gap to back smith fakie was really sick. I want more.

DRFA1979
07-21-2010, 05:17 AM
This was nuts, but in the best possible way. Love your style skelli.

Awesome use of that retarded flailing arms animation.

So sketchy and knowingly difficult, I like that you make people work for it a bit. Better to divide opinion rather than sitting on the fence right?

Moses
07-21-2010, 06:07 AM
I actually really enjoyed this. I don't mind the cams at all, I personally wouldn't film like that but that's neither here nor there. I say keep goin with the cams... I don't know if its the way you converted or if its the cams but they gave the footy a different look, I can't really explain it but whatever it was that did it looked SICK ! The only suggestion that I would make is just make sure you get the landings and the full board ( some landings were hidden and tricks got lost cause of the cams, as far as like flip tricks and such... ) Anyway I hope this means your back fucker ! Hopefully I get to see another one of these in the future.... :)

skelli_bonez
07-21-2010, 08:26 AM
thanks knexxxxxxxxx man, i guess the cams are kinda smooth cuz I know how to film like "clean" pretty well and i just went crazy with it hah idk.

hahah jack you just as crazy as i am, glad i hypnotized u, hahah blame totoro.

heshhhhhhhhh, yeah the filmin just my style i guess idk... your stuff is soo clean and polish man, your style rips as well.

DRFA "So sketchy and knowingly difficult, I like that you make people work for it a bit. Better to divide opinion rather than sitting on the fence right?"

^exactly man, i see so many vids of people just praising the the maker.... i want the good the bad and the ugly to come out when people comment my stuff because it keeps things interesting and i sure as hell dont get offended haha. nicely put.

Moses, glad u liked it. the capturing of the footy process is a bit hectic, and if u want me to go into it... bah i'll just tell u in a live party sometime..
-as far as the too close cams go, i understand where your coming from completely, i was just trying something different. It kinda worked for a video like this, but it wouldnt work everytime.

you can buy this awful novel for 6 euros, send to my paypal totorocatcatlover67867867

aaronberlin
07-22-2010, 04:03 AM
You brokeded my mind.

Haha, i seriously forgot i was watching skating then. Seemed like some incredibly arthouse jaunty joint where alot of acid trips are used as excuses to film like a homicidal maniac.

That being said, i watched it a few times, and enjoyed it each time.

Skatevid2
07-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Awesome
i loved everything about this video.
cams and all.
catbus was hilarious

sk8cdt
07-22-2010, 11:23 PM
i fell like im gonna throw up, let me off the ride!

but nah that was fuckin awesome

thebullet
07-23-2010, 09:05 AM
skelli's back and better then ever. Loved the edit with the totoro clips, pulled off so well. And I always love me some crystal castles. Cameras are wilder then ever and I love it.

opening front halfcab flip over the hip, 3flip nosepowerslide, the two clips on that rock (specially the flip 5050), cab noseblunt to grass ride, that turn into noseslide 180 to tailslide made my day, wallie 180 late shuv, vertical nollie flip, frontside flip over deerman, kickflip backtail fakie on the tight bank, the 180 out of that backsmith, insane ender.

I'm so glad you finally got this game.

skelli_bonez
07-24-2010, 08:03 AM
thanks bullet man, im glad the psychonaut guy's still got love for ol' bonez...

even if i hundini'd away for a while...

:)