PDA

View Full Version : tno's nameless dream

Jack
07-25-2010, 01:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MquYy8enHnE&feature=related

tno trips me the fuck out sometimes. I don't think he even posted his shit on EA and dude gets 900 views.

Anyswayze, this video is fucking airtight. You guys should help me figure out who did what though, so many bangers . . . I definitely recognize demzilla, stevland, knexzor, schnavolda and . . . .eflixx hustling backboards in a leather jacket, but, who else is putting their children to bed in this video? Help me out.

schnavolda
07-25-2010, 02:09 AM
some people i didn't recognize wrote in the youtube comments that they were in.

he posted that video in the parks section of the kids table and only got like 5 answers to his thread but he got 2500 or so youtube subscribers, that's why he gets so many views in so little time.

that park is so fun to skate, especially because its so well thought out. build with a skater's eye.

Stevland
07-25-2010, 02:30 AM
oh, i didn't know it got unmuted. he posted a megavideo version on EA, but it prolly got burried by reel clips that aren't even online anymore.

i got banger, yay. and also 4 more clips that didn't get used. :(

it's interesting to find out who's who without the names.

i recognize tno (obviously), schnav, demz, jack, cookie, falling, dead red, midnight amd eflixxx.

i know that perm and virtual paradise are in the somewhere. and some randoms that tno has on his friendslists that storm open parties and get annoying within a second.

anyways, very good stuff from everyone. i'm not gonna lie, the park is too small for me and my skating and i struggled to get something. but that makes it even more enjoyable since everyone else got unique stuff.

schnavolda
07-25-2010, 03:08 AM
kountpherlockula is in it @ 0:42, it's perm at 1:28 if i'm not mistaken, virtualparadise is at 2:21.

i'm easily recognizable by the white shirt and grey hat and my svart kult deck.

about the size of the park: tno said something like it's a one push park because everything is kinda small in size and he build the whole park on a small slope for this reasin.

Permy
07-25-2010, 07:08 AM
i'm the awesomely sexy dude wearing the wesc jacket w/ tight pants and all

Jack
07-25-2010, 07:40 AM
Schnav/Stevland/Perm - I know, tno told me "you might not like this park, everything is very small" . . . and then he drags me upstairs and is like, "Here, I build this for you . . . .(think tno's voice) Look you can wallride into the miniramp. Can you do it?"

In my head, I was like, "tno just built something for me? What if I can't skate it?" Then I see it and it's the craziest looking contraption/wallride/grind thing of all time. The park is super difficult, it wants you to go fast downhill, but have to go slow so you can hit the obstacles.

I mainly just wanted fluckit to see it, cause it's fucking cool and tno should post his shit over here. Svart Kult, I need to skate that deck, it's a beauty.

thebullet
07-27-2010, 12:41 PM
whoa, talk about allstar lineup. Park looks sick. Everyone had sick stuff. I think I could tell who everyone was for the most part, but names would have been easier. Oh well, sick vid.

Doestbag
07-27-2010, 12:50 PM
It indeed would've been much easier, but it kinda felt like OG BKS. No names, just straight up skating, get wowed by tricks / filming not by names.

HorseHead
07-28-2010, 09:04 AM
That park looks hard as fuck to skate. I just made a curved handrail thing last night, but it looks like TNO beat me to it and did it a fuckton better. Oh well. I love how it's mostly realistic techy shit and then Jack pops in to say hello real quick, dropping through the roof (like I imagine he does at house parties). But everyone ripped, recognized a bunch of fools but not all of them. Everyone should pat themselves on the back for this, especially TNO.

Granka
07-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Damn, too many bangers so I won´t even bother writing them down :D But yeah, bookmarking that shit NOW!

fallingskyline
07-30-2010, 05:18 AM
this came out so good. great tricks from everyone. glad i could be a part of this <3

mamba12
07-30-2010, 02:26 PM
another awesome park from tno.

video was sick too, which kinda goes without saying from dp & friends. tho i think demz stole it for me with that front smith up the curved handrail

booootz
07-30-2010, 05:10 PM
This is my favourite park :)