PDA

View Full Version : S3 Friday Fluckit Crew part 2

thesignguy
07-30-2010, 07:25 AM
Did this long time ago, was fun, lets do it again

Link isn't working for me along with all of Demz videos?
http://www.wegame.com/watch/SKATEFLUCKIT_COMS_FRIDAY_CREW/

Only requirement (which could change if issues) must be a member for a year
Nothing matters, this isn't a show off or look at me video, its just fun. No hd no problem, watermarks no problem, pushin mongo? ummm no problem? haha

would love to see some old heads come out and play.

we got 15 minutes now on youtube, so most likely 60 sec or less timewise depending on whos in, we can hammer shit out as we go.

rockerboy1013
07-30-2010, 07:54 AM
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

mamba12
07-30-2010, 08:02 AM
i got tons-o-footage. i'm in.

jest118
07-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Interesting concept. Going to be a bunch of well known heads and a couple lurkers like me. lol

Roccityroller
07-30-2010, 09:46 AM
I've been in since i missed the last one. I'm pretty sure i came here the day that vid dropped.

ssooo... yes yes yes

Demzilla
07-30-2010, 10:24 AM
somebody do the "il recieve parts and render the full" so i dont have to...

after that....
no disrespect to anyone here but the chosen will be picked by the mods...

its called "friday crew" because its for the people that show love on fridays...
some are here all week long...
but its all about fridays...
if it was a "skatefluckit.com massacre" (which there will be one) it will have everyone in it...
this is for friday love...
same rules as s2...

so...
the more people the shorter the parts..
which is cool to me...

youtubes at 15min..
wegames at 20...

i dont remember how long the parts were in the first one but i love the 40sec-1min mark...

who wants the render?...

jest118
07-30-2010, 10:36 AM
ah.. so it's an in crowd thing. got it.

thesignguy
07-30-2010, 11:09 AM
ah.. so it's an in crowd thing. got it.

no not at all, fridays used to mean something around here, i'd like that back
count downs to being off work
whatcha doins this weekend
keep your feets off the table and pass me the ash tray
John Lajoi
etc
etc

I prob should of pm'd demz instead of just posting this up first, but the friday jumpies got the best of me and I was stoked on the idea, no sweat its fluckit we will figure it out.

as far as you go, i'd love to find out who the man behind the av is, if you saw the original video you would know it is not about who is "in" as far as whos good or not, but who is "in" as far as who means something a little more than avarage to fluckit

here was the lineup:
crzborder...corrine...xrevolutionist...emmit brown...the ghost...
strabmawr...the sign guy...ujustgotadopted/nelson....
joker...and demzilla....

jest118
07-30-2010, 11:55 AM
I wasn't insinuating that it was a skill thing (as skill as far as this game goes is interpretive anyways) as much as it being a "it's for us" thing.

As far as that goes though.. that doesn't really make it a Fluckit thing so much as a Social in the SB on Fridays thing. My idea of a Fluckit montage (of any type) wouldn't disqualify a member of Fluckit. That's just my interpretation though I guess.

In the past couple years Fluckit's gone from an open door to being clique-ish and it's starting to get back to that open door policy and I was stoked on that. I got excited at the idea of another project in that vein (the 1 year req in the original post was a little tough, but still a step forward).

I should've just assumed it was more exclusive than it appeared.

MC_BTay
07-30-2010, 11:55 AM
shit i'd love to get in on this, too bad i haven't been a member for over a year :P

thesignguy
07-30-2010, 12:31 PM
I wasn't insinuating that it was a skill thing (as skill as far as this game goes is interpretive anyways) as much as it being a "it's for us" thing.

As far as that goes though.. that doesn't really make it a Fluckit thing so much as a Social in the SB on Fridays thing. My idea of a Fluckit montage (of any type) wouldn't disqualify a member of Fluckit. That's just my interpretation though I guess.

In the past couple years Fluckit's gone from an open door to being clique-ish and it's starting to get back to that open door policy and I was stoked on that. I got excited at the idea of another project in that vein (the 1 year req in the original post was a little tough, but still a step forward).

I should've just assumed it was more exclusive than it appeared.

I don't think I have ever seen fluckit as "clique-ish" I appreciate your comments you have been a member longer than most here, I am very curious to hear your reasoning for your statements. I have been here almost everyday since I have been a member, and there is rarely a comment in the chatbox that I don't see. I have always experienced open arms to any new member, if you saw otherwise I would be curious. There has been plenty of self police-ing here but if it was not a majority decision then it didn't fly. The only members that were ever banned or discouraged not to be here were members that were disrespectful to other members or the community I would not call that "clique-ish" in the least. Maybe this thread was premature, but I assure you the original post by me was not misleading.

pawnluvguitarist
07-30-2010, 12:42 PM
i dont really see the issue here, its a video with a specific group of people, just like a team vid.

although this may have worked out better through pm's at first and making a thread when the roster was settled.

im down for it though, what kinda deadline are we looking at?

Roccityroller
07-30-2010, 01:00 PM
cant we all just get along?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4957798/fridaycrew.jpg

thesignguy
07-30-2010, 01:06 PM
I hope Jest sees my question not as me not getting along, I really would like to know.

Skatehead
07-30-2010, 01:50 PM
damm weekend warriors...

Roccityroller
07-30-2010, 02:24 PM
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2010/7/30/8a0088dd2a14b7f7012a253d6191269f-1280525033000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8a0088dd2a14b7f7012a253d61912 69f

jest118
07-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't think I have ever seen fluckit as "clique-ish" I appreciate your comments you have been a member longer than most here, I am very curious to hear your reasoning for your statements. I have been here almost everyday since I have been a member, and there is rarely a comment in the chatbox that I don't see. I have always experienced open arms to any new member, if you saw otherwise I would be curious. There has been plenty of self police-ing here but if it was not a majority decision then it didn't fly. The only members that were ever banned or discouraged not to be here were members that were disrespectful to other members or the community I would not call that "clique-ish" in the least. Maybe this thread was premature, but I assure you the original post by me was not misleading.

Nah. I think you're mistaking my meaning just a little bit. It's not that anyone was ever negative towards someone new. It's just been more of a passive lack of acknowledgment. The way I see it is, if someone comes to fluckit and signs up.. throws up some posts and puts their input in in some coversations.. they become extended fam. Of course people will favor those they have conversations and sessions with on a daily basis but at times in the past it's been like if you're not in the SB all day everyday (or in the sessions) then your posts (vid or not) aren't worth acknowledgment. But since Skate 3's release.. with the influx of new people it's been more open and accepting feeling. That's all I meant. I definitely wasn't referring to any moderating decisions or any of that.

i dont really see the issue here, its a video with a specific group of people, just like a team vid.

although this may have worked out better through pm's at first and making a thread when the roster was settled.

Wasn't trying to make an issue. Just voicing my thoughts. I just read too far into the OP making it a mistake on my part to begin with.

I hope Jest sees my question not as me not getting along, I really would like to know.

Oh no worries man, that's not how I take it at all. I'm sorry to have brought sour grapes into the thread. ;/

Demzilla
07-30-2010, 05:26 PM
hahahahaha

this thread wins cause this would never happen on any other forum....

sorta?..say what you like..
hahaha

good stuff jest and SG....
making me proud of our community here...

can i talk about nostalgia...

i think it was like the first joker part...
third or so corrine..
strabs maybe forth...

it was like the fake fake companies that we have now..
there not clothing related...
its just a excuse to be on anther team....
make a vid with some dudes you know...

for the record...

im highly against having "bigger" names all over it..
thats not the point...
and it wouldnt be the same thing as the first...

this go id like the roster to highlight the folk that have been enjoying and contributing to our interhome...

and its not like this is science..
look at those join dates..
post numbers...
chat appearances...

its not about "damn i didnt get in"....
its about..."fuck yeah ____ can wait for the part"

which brings me to another point...
who says someone cant have clip in someones mini part...
shout outs never hurt...

it should be looked at like "why the fuck do i have all of these people together in a full"....
another way for someone to enjoy the differences....
in video form...
of a fake skateboarding...

im high...

heshfield
07-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Im raising my hand in hopes of being picked. Eventhough Im kind of quiet on fridays, Im here everyday...and I can render stuff.

okami16
07-30-2010, 07:43 PM
"fuck yeah ____ can wait for the part"

heeeeelll yeah

blackhawk17
07-30-2010, 09:17 PM
really excited for this.
hows the whole roster thing going to go down demz?

roc that graphic is god damn amazing. gnna roc that right now!

sk8cdt
07-30-2010, 09:23 PM
not part of the friday crew, however i feel like i contribute, never had more than 3 clips in a vid, got a whole bunch im sittin on, let me know, demz and sg its your call

SeksulChokolate
07-31-2010, 08:44 AM
i love all of you
i love fluckit
<3

im gettin too emotional...

and if anyone feels the need for some "seksy footage" in this bad boy ill contribute

Permy
07-31-2010, 01:37 PM
sayyy you haven't been here for a year. but you love fluckit a whole bunch.
Is said person excluded from friday fluckit crew? :confused:

south650city420
07-31-2010, 06:56 PM
im down
if thats ok with yall

okami16
07-31-2010, 08:33 PM
damn! this is gonna be the buissness

Nelson
08-01-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm down, I dont film or play skate 3 much anymore, but ill get a little dirty for this.

Skatevid2
08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm down for this as well. bummer I couldnt be in the last one.

someone let me know if I qualify

GreatWhiteAfro
08-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Can't wait to see the outcome of this. Gonna be smooth!

BeatChemist
08-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Been here for more than a year. Not always on fridays. Lately it seems like I chat more than I post. This place is the tits though... as evidenced by the level-headed, flame-free mis-communication/disagreement above. An online forum without drama is rare. Props to the mods and everyone else for helping keep it that way! Everyone really feels like fam around here.

Basically I'm saying that I'd be honoured to be involved! Pretty heavy group of fakeboarders around here though so not surprised if I don't make the cut. Either way it's all love and I'm excited to see the finished video!

Embers BLS
08-02-2010, 05:56 PM
if i think about fluckit while driving trucks around at work on fridays... does that count? ;)

these are always better vids in the good vibe universe.

thesignguy
08-05-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm going to get this bitch going, I'm a do'r

roc's gc's are rad

iRipper89
08-07-2010, 06:18 AM
The EA forums have been extra unbearable latley. i told myself that i will call fluckit my new home. I would love to be in this.

Riggs
08-08-2010, 11:19 AM
I know I'm not the most active guy around these parts, but then again I'm not necessarily active anywhere lol....but fluckit really has been my go-to place for good videos, especially since EA has become so fucking cluttered.

Plus, I get to say fuck here. Those who know me know fuck is my favorite word, right next to bestiality.

I have a line or two I can throw you guys, plus some funny filler clips if needed.

Jebotek
04-28-2011, 03:58 AM
i definately would be down for this, if you want me to...

Demzilla
04-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Fuck the bullshit...

This thread..

Megaupload link..

3 clips per..

Anyone....

Go!...

Ayreon
04-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Id like to get in on it. i havent been here for a year but I've been part of the skate community since the first game.

mamba12
04-28-2011, 09:36 AM
:looks at the date of the last post before the spammer bumped this this morning:

gas probably cost less than $3 then. it was probably only on ipad v1.0 then. there wasn't war in half of northern africa then.

yep, this is old news

Ayreon
04-28-2011, 10:25 AM
LOL oops.

Friggin Jeb

NotedDerk
04-28-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm definitely down for this, i'll even sport roc's badass graphic for all my clips. ;)

Roccityroller
04-28-2011, 03:08 PM
:looks at the date of the last post before the spammer bumped this this morning:

gas probably cost less than $3 then. it was probably only on ipad v1.0 then. there wasn't war in half of northern africa then.

yep, this is old news

Roccityroller was still making graphics, we are Fluckit wasn't something we chuckle about yet

Jebotek
04-29-2011, 12:32 AM
ha, didnt see when the first post was done