PDA

View Full Version : Ugly - Fourth Solo.

Sameiru
08-06-2010, 05:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0nKQ9EImMA

This being my fourth solo, I made the jump to multi-district, HD and Hardcore. It was also more or less a test to see if I could put together some decent tricks and lines on Hardcore. I think I'll stick with Hardcore for future videos :D

Song: She's So Ugly - Hilltop Hoods

I'm looking to be in a team now, so if you like my video, please PM me! I am very adaptable to all skating styles.

angsthase!
08-06-2010, 05:27 AM
the ender certainly was.... unique :D

Sameiru
08-06-2010, 06:03 AM
the ender certainly was.... unique :D

I'll take that as a compliment ;) How about the rest of the video? I know it's definitely not perfect, so I would like some constructive criticism to help improve my filming. Be harsh :D

Amp Game
08-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Sam - you always take time to comment on the vids so props here

I like alot of the tricks imo lines are hard in S3 anymore than 2 trick lines and you had bags of lines.

My videos get no views lol so im not the best for criticism

What i do know is i like your cams

Good video

jest118
08-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Pretty crazy. Edit seems fine. Nothing incredible but vids don't always need incredible edits. Sometimes a straight forward edit is best and it works well here. I'd adjust your cam on some of the closer shots. Try not to let your skater go out of frame if you can. Your style is quite unique. Got some tricks that are really realistic and others that are really arcade. Both styles look good so keep doing what you're doing.

Sameiru
08-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Cheers for the feedback guys! Hoping for the next video to be more focused on one genre, rather than all over the place :)