PDA

View Full Version : He got that mad lyrical finesse, he so hood

PyR0MaNiAc225
08-16-2010, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H9DcQ4U10g&playnext=1&videos=yFi9f7-HPRE&feature=recentf

inwardheelcrooks
08-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Yes andy milanokis

Granka
08-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Andy Milonakis is so fucking awesome! :D

Nelson
08-19-2010, 07:50 AM
Andy Milonakis is so fucking unfunny it hurts me to know there are such worthless pieces of shit walking the earth among us.

PyR0MaNiAc225
08-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Andy Milonakis is so fucking unfunny it hurts me to know there are such worthless pieces of shit walking the earth among us.

Agreed

BeatChemist
08-19-2010, 01:38 PM
I don't know if I dislike this kid. He's actually pretty creative. I think I hate society more for giving people like this a stage and a sense that getting any kind of 'fame' is a great life goal.

If people like this were left to just annoy their friends with their creative but unfunny bullshit, they would probably evolve into really funny people later on in life. But now this kid has like a million followers and views and won't move past his "I make rude cover versions of famous songs" phase of humour, a phase we've all been through, but we moved on because we didn't have youtube followers...

Gimme my 15 minutes!!

Nelson
08-20-2010, 05:18 AM
I don't know if I dislike this kid. He's actually pretty creative. I think I hate society more for giving people like this a stage and a sense that getting any kind of 'fame' is a great life goal.

If people like this were left to just annoy their friends with their creative but unfunny bullshit, they would probably evolve into really funny people later on in life. But now this kid has like a million followers and views and won't move past his "I make rude cover versions of famous songs" phase of humour, a phase we've all been through, but we moved on because we didn't have youtube followers...

Gimme my 15 minutes!!

He's 34 years old.