PDA

View Full Version : little solo i threw together

skatejake
08-17-2010, 02:38 PM
im not too great at editing, or filming for that matter. but alas, here is a solo of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPFdEoseYqQ

knexzor
08-17-2010, 03:13 PM
definitely alot better than I had thought after reading what you posted
lightyears better than most stuff on ea, that's for sure

tricks and filming was good, nothing to complain about
alot of filming from the front of the skater, maybe spin around a little to switch it up
edit felt a little pale as well

all in all this was a nice watch. really liked the diy clips

iRipper89
08-17-2010, 05:19 PM
that opening line was filmed to perfection. great job.

skatejake
08-17-2010, 05:24 PM
thanks for the comments guys, will mix it up a bit maybe in my next video.

andersatan
08-17-2010, 06:14 PM
That was pure fucking awesomeness. Blunt to switch nosegrind on the bank was beautiful. First DIY stuff was immaculate (i love that word so much i needed to use it). Lot's of other goodies which need not be mentioned. Filming was on par, as knexor said maybe get behind the skater a bit.

skatejake
08-17-2010, 07:58 PM
wow thanks a lot man, appreciate it.

thebullet
08-17-2010, 09:25 PM
that was rad. liked pretty much everything about it

Sameiru
08-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Fantastic for a first attempt! Add some creativity to your tricks, longer lines and fix those jerky cameras and you will be up with the big shots!

andersatan
08-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Fantastic for a first attempt! Add some creativity to your tricks, longer lines and fix those jerky cameras and you will be up with the big shots!

ummmmmm, I'm pretty sure he had long lines, smooth cams, and mad creative tricks.....
I watched a few more times so I'm gonna comment again. First DIY line is still bomb and the filming is still immaculate.
Song worked so well.
Smith flip into the bank looked really nice.
Cam 5 Line in the CAP with the long ass feeble was ill, kick nosegrind up the pyramid and drop off I enjoyed thoroughly.
Kick blunt to feebs on the hand rail was nicely done.
Seat belt blunt was wild..
Front tail to blunt in the dark was beast
Don't know what it was about that switch tre fakie manny but I really liked how it looked.
360 over the rail filming was crazy.
Not big on the camera switch for that gap at danny's place rest of the line was beast though.

Keep at it homie.

skatejake
08-18-2010, 02:49 PM
yeah i really fudged that camera switch haha.