PDA

View Full Version : HorseHead Solo

HorseHead
08-26-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eUn5vvK6bU

Clayfighter
08-26-2010, 10:06 PM
first off everytime i see footage of your gaps i fear for your fakeskaters life. second damn you skate burly as fuck sw flip back tail shuv over the curb damn, nosegrind on that fucking hidden guard rail thing DAMN. FUCKING SWITCH 5-0 POP OVER ON THAT OTHER GARD RAIL I SPENT 2 DAYS SKATING GOT DAMN !

SupaFly
08-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Freak of nature....pure gold.

bohemian
08-26-2010, 11:10 PM
first trick, the hardflip filmed really sweet
cuts at 1:10 on point
line at 1:40 first trick especially great
halfcab 50 at your park, backdrop looks gorgeous
nosegrind at 2:29, sick shot, trick filmed great, and the hillbombing, almost clipping the car at the bottom, so good
3:07 50 revert the gallery sign, raw
315 that drop in was hotter than hell, your longshots are superb
love the subtle cuts and black frames here and there, very fitting
final dropin on the roof, wow

i the i like this the most of all parts you ever made man, watched it three times straight away. thanks for the boost

happy friday

Stevland
08-27-2010, 02:54 AM
what elfixerado said and

i will use that font for everything now!
tre skinny
sw 5-0 gap
over the walkway
break
line above the skatepark
orange line
roof over stairs
pipe!
sw bs flip
ender drop

<3

knexzor
08-27-2010, 03:14 AM
first line
blunt flip to fakie woah in speed like nothing
barrier line
carvatron line
sw flip feeble
SHIT nosegrind on that bridge thing HOW is that not megamyth material?! wow
roof over stairs gap
I bet grinding the bottom ledge of the sign wasn't as easy as it looked
sideways blunt thing
milezy ender

loved the song, artist?

Sameiru
08-27-2010, 04:13 AM
Apart from the song giving me a headache that was fully sick.

heshfield
08-27-2010, 04:34 AM
you killed my frontside 3 with a switch frontside 3. Nosegrind on the hidden guardrail to hillbomb was sick. No matter what anyone else says, I think you have good taste in music; that song was like a sacrificial ceremony--in other words, awesome.

aaronberlin
08-27-2010, 06:00 AM
i feel the onset of death.

that video was killer.

mamba12
08-27-2010, 06:56 AM
i love how your filming makes you appreciate how huge/gnarly your spots are

this was a killer solo. love the couple black box clips (so hard to film there)

can't wait for megamyth

Jack
08-27-2010, 10:50 PM
RAAWWWAWAWAWAWWWWWRRRRR.

and then

RAWARRRARAARAWWWRARWWW.

and then some dudes chanting in the back ground

and then

I forgot it was fake for a second, like, for a minute, right after you did the downhill guardrail part where the cam was in the bushes and you cruised all the way through the busy intersection and I thought "Oh shit, Horseheads about to get pasted all of the sidewalk, but you didn't and I was thrilled.

I passed out after that, something about evil demons milking the breasts of tender virgins with razor blade fingers . . . .the blood, the horror.

Me love you long lense.

DRFA1979
08-28-2010, 02:44 AM
Edit was awesome, music was super weird but worked really well. I agree, I think this is one of your best.

First clip was epic and awesome
BS blunt flip out at blackbox was so nice
Scratchy editing gaps gaps gaps
Line at the carvertron with the black pause in the middle - genius
Your park looks amazing to film at, gonna go there RIGHT NOW
Epic behind the pillar nose grind, followed by near death experience :D
Curb launch to 5-0 180 out was a thing of beauty

And that's enough because it all rules. Your style and this kind of edit / music works so well, raw.

Let's get a room.

HorseHead
08-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. I really liked the song and it probably drove some people nuts, but who gives a fuck. Some of the pop music I hear in videos is the equivalent of finger-banging my sinuses with a dull steak knife.

Knex, the artist is called The Body. The song is mostly based around a sample of a song called "Invocation for Judgment Against and Destruction of Rock Music" by a cult called the Church Universal and Triumphant. They're fucking crazy and kind of amazing.

Any other hate/love for this one?

PyR0MaNiAc225
08-30-2010, 09:17 AM
I already commented on the youtube, but i forgot to say i like all the songs in your videos. I really have nothing more to say about that, but I've checked every morning for the last couple of weeks to see if megamyth is up on youtube or here or the kids table, so I think you're doing it right.

HorseHead
09-04-2010, 03:51 PM
I already commented on the youtube, but i forgot to say i like all the songs in your videos. I really have nothing more to say about that, but I've checked every morning for the last couple of weeks to see if megamyth is up on youtube or here or the kids table, so I think you're doing it right.

Thanks man. I laughed because I looked at your sig after I looked at your post, because it now looks like you've been waiting patiently for me to fuck a turtle. Get in line man. There's a lot of people waiting for that shit.

PyR0MaNiAc225
09-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks man. I laughed because I looked at your sig after I looked at your post, because it now looks like you've been waiting patiently for me to fuck a turtle. Get in line man. There's a lot of people waiting for that shit.
I've got the popcorn, I'm ready for a late summer blockbuster. Anybody makin a guest appearance? Can I expect a little..........Knex? Perm? Anchs? Skhate? I'm not sure, I'd think of more names but the room just started spinning again

Demzilla
09-05-2010, 10:51 AM
best edit ever....

sw 5-0 over gap to skinyn is boss...hard spot...
wow...the only person ive seen someone blunt tap but actually slide...flip out and animation...heart hh...
cab 360....so fuckin good...
sw back 180....
ive tried that over sidewalk over wall down slant to almost wall miss...could not do it..shaking my fist sir...
bottom of all mall sign waaaaaaaaaa....
roof over rail skinny...classy...