PDA

View Full Version : My Myspace Music Page

Get Stoked
10-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Just got my Myspace Music page set back up with my songs again. Have started recording about 6 new songs and will have them all up as soon as they're done. http://www.myspace.com/loveyourmonster

Right now there are two REALLY old songs (So What If I'm Wearing Board Shorts & Cotton Candy Grenade) and one song that's like three months old (Cover of Sufjan Steven's "Decatur!") I'm playing under the name Love Your Monster instead of just using Brian Wilde...

Check it out please, I know a lot of you listen to hip hop and stuff, this is far from it, haha.

I play all the instruments and do all of the vocals, in the songs up right now they have mandolin, bass, guitar, guido, harmonica, banjo, and twelve string guitar. I don't like playing with other people, I just learn how to play the instrument I want to have in a song and go for it, turns out much better in my opinion.

Thanks for checking it out though and add the page if you'd like, I'll post when I have all my new stuff up, it'll be much better quality and I'm probably a little better now, haha. You can download them if you'd like!