http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5KZHU53R
More links soon.

nolan1053
08-30-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm guessing.
It's really nice quality on my laptop.

MR ECW
08-30-2010, 03:08 AM
I don't come here often, but thank you nonetheless.

saunders420
08-30-2010, 06:34 AM
god bless you

pawnluvguitarist
08-30-2010, 09:29 AM
omg Reynolds part was amazing....

jest118
08-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Temporarily Unavailable. Might be getting taken down. ;/

Jack
08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
I've got to say . . . I'm buying this. I want it in the best definition possible on my television, and I want to support big budget skate videos. If we keep stealing and never buying, we might end up killing the industry we love. Look at what happened to the music industry after Napster? What was once a vibrant industry with more than enough money for brilliant independent bands to pop up all over the place, has become a hollowed out fuck hole where only cardboard cutouts celebutants can survive.

Emerica, above all other shoe companies, deserves your money.

rant over.

Cookiesupporter
08-30-2010, 10:31 AM
how fucking epic was that? best thing sinced Fully Flared, nothing in sight, that could beat this, except the Plan B video

Slamooh
08-30-2010, 11:23 AM
its on top here (http://osdiasdovideo.blogspot.com/)

PyR0MaNiAc225
08-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Holy.......uhm...........anybody else wanting to make a Reynolds shrine? Or a Romero shrine? Westgate? Szafranski? Tancowny? Figueroa? Or am I alone on that....

Jakeblueisballin
08-30-2010, 12:55 PM
This video was completely amazing. I really want to do a reynolds remake for some reason. It'd be SO sick.

knexzor
08-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Jack, I fully agree. Although I already have seen it and shared it (tried to keep it fluckit exclusive) I'm still buying it.

bohemian
08-30-2010, 02:30 PM
i hear you jack, but in the end its nothing more than a glorified shoe commercial. i prefer not to pay for commercials.
skatevideos have never been big sellers, and the pros dont buy their cars and houses from sold dvds, the money come from the shoes. this is an ad for shoes.
if you want to support the pros, buy the shoes and the boards.

heshfield
08-30-2010, 02:38 PM
this is an ad for shoes.

I agree; just buy some shoes instead--thats the main purpose of the video.

thesignguy
08-30-2010, 03:41 PM
i thought emerica was just another name the stupid kids added to there gamertags to sound cool

only 3 or 4 parts in, fully flared kept me more entertained, but it seems real good none the less

I would of never bought a shoe or a video from these guys, but i still get what jacks sayin, i feel guilty everytime i send someone that dos video site link. a little at least

Jack
08-30-2010, 03:56 PM
i hear you jack, but in the end its nothing more than a glorified shoe commercial. i prefer not to pay for commercials.
skatevideos have never been big sellers, and the pros dont buy their cars and houses from sold dvds, the money come from the shoes. this is an ad for shoes.

Damn. I actually agree with you. Alright, even though I already bought this, I'm going to download it. I've been excited for months.

Damn. It is a glorified shoe commercial.

update: Oh that's fucking cute, I decide to download it and it's gone.

I guess I'll wait.

thesignguy
08-30-2010, 04:10 PM
its on top here (http://osdiasdovideo.blogspot.com/)

jack here ^^^

jest118
08-30-2010, 05:06 PM
All videos are commercials for their brand. But unlike traditional sports they're also the primary form of proof of performance.

It's the commercial AND the "big game" for these guys. A good video part can get these guys a Salary in addition to portions of profit from product sales. A bad part or lack of one can get you kicked.

Aside from that though, every purchase of product counts. Especially at a time where there's a growing pattern of buying "blank" products because they're cheaper in price.

/steps off my soapbox.

Don't mind the rantings of a crazy guy who used to work in the industry.

Jakeblueisballin
08-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Even if I downloaded it, I'll probably end up buying it to watch Heath Kircharts secret part, extras, and have it in super high quality to watch on a TV.

thebullet
08-30-2010, 07:06 PM
i don't remember the last time I was this excited for a video, well maybe the last alien video.

With that being said, this video go pushed back almost 2 years, originally they told us it would come out spring of 2008.
So, it's hard not to get overly hyped on seeing this. Westgate's part was amazing, loved it. Suski's part, also so awesome. Leo and Reynolds, both legend status, specially reynolds.

Aside from that, i was pretty dissapointed with this video. The spots made it almost feel like a baker 3 extras video. Same sets of stairs over and over again. Tons of parts were super weak, and had super weak enders. Music was pretty bad too. I love that kind of music, but it's like they picked all the bad songs in the genre and loosely tried to match it up with the music.

I'm ranting. It might just be me being bitter with life right now in gerenal that I'm taking it out on this video.

Reynolds noseslide bigspin should have been the ender.

PyR0MaNiAc225
08-30-2010, 08:04 PM
With diapers, baby clothes, and all this other stuff being added to my list of purchases soon, I just don't have 30 extra dollars to spend on a skate video.

Skateboarding has never been about monetary support, lots of awesome local videos are made on less. Skateboarding will always prevail, it's very adaptable.

If it got to the point where no one bought skate videos anymore (which it seems to be going that way). Companies will find a way to make money off of them again...

I heard Reynolds mention something about not wanting to put skate videos on the internet like every other company. That's cool and all, except they seem to want a profit off of this, in which case you're more likely to make money putting it on the internet for free and making money off of ads and individual user visits to the website it's on or downloaded from.

I've bought videos in the past, mostly on VHS back in the day, but that's just because there wasn't internet.

I may sound selfish... that's my opinion though and I really believe downloading videos on the DL is not going to harm Skateboarding. Shit... it might even help it.
QFT
And congrats on the kid :)

Jack
08-30-2010, 09:07 PM
jack here ^^^

SG . . . file not found and deleted.

any other links? Is Kirchart's part a disappointment? I don't see any Kirchart love.

Oh well. If Romero, Reynolds, and Westgate make it amazing then that's all I need.

Jake, did you say Kirchart has a secret part? God damn am I nerding out right now.

Jest, I'm all ears. What you're saying makes a lot of sense.

Stoke, congrats on the baby. The first year is so hard. Get as much sleep as you can possibly get from now until your child's birth. Stock up on it like a bear gorging on salmon before the winter.

Bullet . . . . crap, disappointed bullet means I'll probably be disappointed too.

Let me ask you this . . . does Reynolds part match up to his "This is Skateboarding" part or his Baker 3 part?

PyR0MaNiAc225
08-30-2010, 09:42 PM
SG . . . file not found and deleted.

any other links? Is Kirchart's part a disappointment? I don't see any Kirchart love.

Oh well. If Romero, Reynolds, and Westgate make it amazing then that's all I need.

Jake, did you say Kirchart has a secret part? God damn am I nerding out right now.

Jest, I'm all ears. What you're saying makes a lot of sense.

Stoke, congrats on the baby. The first year is so hard. Get as much sleep as you can possibly get from now until your child's birth. Stock up on it like a bear gorging on salmon before the winter.

Bullet . . . . crap, disappointed bullet means I'll probably be disappointed too.

Let me ask you this . . . does Reynolds part match up to his "This is Skateboarding" part or his Baker 3 part?
Kircharts part from what i hear is just a highlight reel of his career, so not much new to get excited about.
And Reynolds' part in this is WAY better than his TIS or baker 3 parts in my opinion. Maybe it was just the song though, I love that song now.

thebullet
08-30-2010, 09:49 PM

Jack. In the rip out there, Kircharts part is not included. I know a few guys who downloaded it legit from itunes and it wasn't there either. Apparently at the premiere his part played before the intro, and started off showing a bunch of his old footage, sort of like a best of Heath montage, and then ended in a 2 minute part that was really good, but pretty much everything has already shown up in magazines, so not many suprises.

Reynolds has the best part of the video, I'm gonna say it's on par with his "this is skateboarding" part.

I'm still going to buy this video when the "deluxe edition" comes out. Apparently deerman has a full part that'll be a dvd extra.

So far I've only watched the full video once, and the 4 parts I mentioned earlier twice. So maybe with another watch it'll grow on me a little more.

oh yeah, a few more mentions.

I've never liked that Justin Figuera kid, but his part was nuts too.

Jamie Towncowny and Marquise Preston also had a super good parts, but lackluster enders. I know a part shouldn't be judged by their enders, so maybe it's no biggie. But those guys should win awards for how stylish they catch their fliptricks.

Hsu's part was also a little disappointing, but anything compared to that enjoi part would seem a little bit of a let down. And apparently he was injured the whole time too.

schnavolda
08-30-2010, 10:18 PM
i honestly don't know what to think about this video. it's the same with hallelujah somehow. i was so hyped up before and now it doesn't live up to it.

somehow it just doesn't click. there are skateboard videos i watch and immediately fall in love and i know i'll enjoy watching them every time from that point on. stay gold isn't one of them.

sure, some parts have really sick tricks but a lot of the stuff is so boring. like herman on that schoolyard. i can second what bullet said, the spots are really repetitive. they film for so many years and can't find some special spots? same goes with song selection.

PyR0MaNiAc225
08-30-2010, 10:41 PM
deerman has a full part
thats all i read

Antwan
08-30-2010, 11:08 PM
omg Reynolds part was amazing....
Highlight - Tail late shuv.. 360 madness.

paulgary
08-31-2010, 12:47 AM
sure he had a short part
but all of jerry's tricks were switch

Slamooh
08-31-2010, 01:18 AM
So, it's hard not to get overly hyped on seeing this. Westgate's part was amazing, loved it. Suski's part, also so awesome. Leo and Reynolds, both legend status, specially reynolds.

Aside from that, i was pretty dissapointed with this video. The spots made it almost feel like a baker 3 extras video. Same sets of stairs over and over again. Tons of parts were super weak, and had super weak enders. Music was pretty bad too. I love that kind of music, but it's like they picked all the bad songs in the genre and loosely tried to match it up with the music.

I'm ranting. It might just be me being bitter with life right now in gerenal that I'm taking it out on this video.

Reynolds noseslide bigspin should have been the ender.

qft i do agree with this a lot
romero just blew my mind
westgate high speed part is super sick too
reynolds does his job... clearing huge gaps with fucking stylish tricks
Jamie Towncowny... damn this guy is super amazing too. shifty stuff, gnarly tricks all over the place,

but
herman s part is a let down as i was looking forward to it... he got tricks and pop but come on 2/3 of the part is jumping over pic nic tables, are you fucking serious ? go find some decent spots
on some parts i didnt really feel the edit and sometimes i was "ah ok this was the ender...."
repetitive spots

sure he had a short part
but all of jerry's tricks were switch
i forgot he was on emerica for a second (somehow my mind doesnt consider he fits the team) but i was stoked "oh damn there s a jerry hsu part in this". He did very well even if half the part was bails and shit (and sometimes the trick is not even in the actual skate part), the rest was switch tits.

sidenote about supporting skateboarding , im with eflix on this one. And i would add that if you want to support, you better buy shoes etc and especially independent videos and give money to newcomers. Big companies such as emerica make a lot of money and these proskaters earn big money and i dont know if they play fair game with the rest of the scene ie helping new kids get recognition (i may be wrong on this)

Im pretty sure you all want to support skateboarding rather than "the industry", same for music, i want to support artists not the industry behind it...

jest118
08-31-2010, 01:41 AM
but
herman s part is a let down as i was looking forward to it... he got tricks and pop but come on 2/3 of the part is jumping over pic nic tables, are you fucking serious ? go find some decent spots

Those are High School Lunch Tables and they're pretty hard to skate, and VERY hard to flip trick over from flat ground. I'm pretty sure that you're from an area that doesn't have those types of tables though, so it's understandable if you don't get that. Also.. the ease with which he skates them might also lead to the appearance that it's not an accomplishment but it's actually quite impressive.

Herman's part was neck and neck with Leo's part as the best part of the video in my opinion and the High School Lunch Table section was amazing.

Everyone has their own taste though, I just wanted to clarify that those tables are much harder to skate than you may think.

Granka
08-31-2010, 02:29 AM
My favorite-parts were Leo Romero and Jerry Hsu.

Slamooh
08-31-2010, 05:10 AM
Those are High School Lunch Tables and they're pretty hard to skate, and VERY hard to flip trick over from flat ground. I'm pretty sure that you're from an area that doesn't have those types of tables though, so it's understandable if you don't get that. Also.. the ease with which he skates them might also lead to the appearance that it's not an accomplishment but it's actually quite impressive.

Herman's part was neck and neck with Leo's part as the best part of the video in my opinion and the High School Lunch Table section was amazing.

Everyone has their own taste though, I just wanted to clarify that those tables are much harder to skate than you may think.

i totally hear you dude, and thats why i said he got pop and tricks and i know tricks over these are really hard... i m amazed by his skills. i just felt like his part would be way better if he did those tricks on varied / street obstacles. its a full length not a "session at school", when i watch a fl im looking for tricks AND spots especially when its such a hyped video. ;)

jest118
08-31-2010, 08:19 AM
i totally hear you dude, and thats why i said he got pop and tricks and i know tricks over these are really hard... i m amazed by his skills. i just felt like his part would be way better if he did those tricks on varied / street obstacles. its a full length not a "session at school", when i watch a fl im looking for tricks AND spots especially when its such a hyped video. ;)

Word. I understand what you mean.

Jack
08-31-2010, 09:26 AM
hmmmm . . . . a picnic table part from Herm. could be kind of a tribute to the roots of street skating. A lot of 90's videos, especially 101/World Industries/Blind type videos had tons and tons of picnic table skating. Gino, Keenan, Daewon etc.

I'm actually intrigued by this. I mean, California picnic tables, that's the definition of an icon for street.

If I was an evil villain I'd be stroking my shitty little strip of chin hair right now and raising my left eyebrow.

south650city420
08-31-2010, 04:07 PM
it was ok.....
idk but they dont make skate vids like they used too....

i only watched it once so i dont remember everything that went down...

but i guess my fave part would be westgates part and reynolds....

i also liked hermans part....

ohh and reynold ender:eek:
shit thats at UC davis....been there a few times over the years and i wouldnt even jump off that shit with my feet

ske
08-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Westgate's and Herman's parts were my favorites. Westgate's got great style and I loved that picnic table section... insane pop

The rest of the vid was a bit boring to be honest. Sure there were tons of impressive bangers from the rest of the skaters, but I think it was a bit lacking in style/flow... Maybe it's those damn tights that cause it but I think everybody apart from those 2 looked really stiff and/or out of control.

Probably just me that cares about stuff like that tho...

Demzilla
08-31-2010, 07:04 PM
im underwhelmed...

reynolds part was not on par with "tis" or his b3 part..
not by a long shot....
hurts to say cause ive loved the dude since he was 14....
retarded...

the one thing that i dont agree with, with most production these days is the constant one track theme....
unfortunately this go it wasnt the style of edit it was the repetition of runs to double angles ON TOP of 2 min parts...
3 years to film isnt 2 min...
2 peeves right on top of each other...

hermans part is ok...
but by his skill, age, and ability its about as lazy as a stoner hes become could get...

leo...
possibly the best part...
his tricks arent too crazy yet there always a bit over the standard for himself..
and i can see that when he skates...
it is a struggle....
even if hes a generally smooth skater....
dude is the last of dieing breed of skaters that actually want to push them selfs...

Jamie Towncowny...
kick smiths..
wallie hurry full out....
most effort from anybodies part..
besides maybe Marquise Preston...
impressed with both to say the least...

jerrys part...
so excited...
but at a 2 min part and 1 mins worth of bails you have to wonder as to why they even edited it in the first place...
its an insult to jerrys hard work..
and insult to the editor..
and for emerica its just bad business to ok for the public...
so far beyond disappointed...
even though every trick was fire...

brayden...
like ellington in "tis"..
stole the fucking show...
felt like a part..
everything was well rounded...
ender was beast as is...
and it was the least of the parts to make me watch the same trick twice...

i miss the days of one camera...

all in all..
underwhelming...

no slomo drama parts...
no double parts...
one theme technique....so much room for more...

my assumption is that the baker boys have something special for there next baker parts...
those guys never slack for the board co and id like to keep some hope for b4...

it would be stupid for me to assume reynolds part was going to be amazing..
he getting older and he tries to stay comfortable...
thats fine...

brayden won...
leo showed his growth......
reynolds made a decent part...
the ams busted ass...
spanky could have been better..
herman could have been better..
hsu injuries made the worst part...
westgate goes fast on bigger things, big woop, welcome back to 98....

underwhelmed..
and i feel like a dick for saying it...

business wise...
i cant warrant a purchase without some flavor...
with the time spent..
tricks accomplished..
il just stick to my reynolds shoes....
rip reynolds 1..remakes..and the boss remakes...
2s are ok but for the most part emericas shoes by style and design have changed so much since its beginning this film almost seems like a "i miss you" to its original idea and image...

MagicNarcosis
08-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Liiiink???

KnomaD
08-31-2010, 07:17 PM
Westgate and Romero took the cake for me.

fallingskyline
09-01-2010, 01:41 AM
I don't know what it is, but i don't feel blessed after watching this. I miss the feeling of wow, now i wanna go out and skate. The video surely is good, but it doesn't get anywhere near to blow my mind. Honestly most parts gave me a hard time watching em, or try to keep the motivation to sit this out for the lenght of the video. maybe its the loss of new stuff (romero did handrails up, that was something new, at least for me), they surely did hard stuff but its all machinery, like bam, bam, bam and again. i miss the soul in skateboardvideos, nowadays its just bangers and go über-big. funny part is, that if you'd do some of the tricks done in the video in skate, there would be enough people to say "c'mon that's so unrealistic".
i totally gotta agree with schnavolda, on the fall in love side!

there've been 3 parts i actually like: reynolds, hsu and romero and all i remeber of those parts are the intro and banger of reynolds, hsu riding all switch and romero grinding up a 11 stair rail...

for 5-6 years in the making the repitition of spots is just lame. from the spots it looks like it was filmed on a 2-3 week tour.

if i may have offended anyone, i'm sorry but this is my opinion

Antwan
09-01-2010, 02:24 AM
I don't know what it is, but i don't feel blessed after watching this. I miss the feeling of wow, now i wanna go out and skate. The video surely is good, but it doesn't get anywhere near to blow my mind. Honestly most parts gave me a hard time watching em, or try to keep the motivation to sit this out for the lenght of the video. maybe its the loss of new stuff (romero did handrails up, that was something new, at least for me), they surely did hard stuff but its all machinery, like bam, bam, bam and again. i miss the soul in skateboardvideos, nowadays its just bangers and go über-big. funny part is, that if you'd do some of the tricks done in the video in skate, there would be enough people to say "c'mon that's so unrealistic".
i totally gotta agree with schnavolda, on the fall in love side!

there've been 3 parts i actually like: reynolds, hsu and romero and all i remeber of those parts are the intro and banger of reynolds, hsu riding all switch and romero grinding up a 11 stair rail...

for 5-6 years in the making the repitition of spots is just lame. from the spots it looks like it was filmed on a 2-3 week tour.

if i may have offended anyone, i'm sorry but this is my opinion
Right?
Agreed..
Last time I got hyped was when I saw ol' Lance Mountain rip that pool.

Tubilakken
09-01-2010, 02:29 AM
Gonna bay the dvd later today, just to see Heath's part. and maybe the Boss extra's

schnavolda
09-02-2010, 02:09 AM
demz, i'm totally with you on everything you said. maybe a lot of skater's aren't "hungry" anymore, but skateboarding is at a point, where improvement is really hard. sure, you can flip in/out of everything and do dub grinds like tpuds, but in the end, it's boring. like falling said, it's like watching machines. maybe i'm just too old, i don't know.

maybe the people doing the videos should think more about how to try to stand out from the rest. the longer/higher/faster-approach is so over-saturated. lately, i enjoy watching european videos like the blueprint "make friends with the color blue" or adidas "diagonal" ten times more. all the us videos have the same spots. no wonder stuff is repetitive if you see in for years straight in every video. the european videos offer a lot more diversity because you don't see the spots in every video.

Slamooh
09-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Spoiler....

kirchart part
here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9keDbg-uQ&fmt=18)

everytime i watch a part from him, im like : does he feel fear ?

bohemian
09-02-2010, 08:46 AM
i fukking love heath

Slamooh
09-02-2010, 09:01 AM
damn its already removed

Stevland
09-02-2010, 09:15 AM
damn its already remove

i blame france

Jack
09-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Ordered the Deluxe Edition. Want Heath's part on my HD tv with easy instant replay.

despite the lukewarm reviews from people I completely respect, I will watch the crap out of this. Too many good skaters.

If someone finds another Heath link . . . post it. My eyes are hungry.

Tubilakken
09-03-2010, 01:35 AM

http://www.fileserve.com/file/dm5nFJb this should be heath

heshfield
09-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Ordered the Deluxe Edition. Want Heath's part on my HD tv with easy instant replay.

despite the lukewarm reviews from people I completely respect, I will watch the crap out of this. Too many good skaters.

Yeah; I dont know why everyone is so hung up on this video--the skating is jaw-droppingly amazing. In my opinion, a lot of people are being too critical, complaining about the lack of spot variety; welcome to skateboarding in 2010. Romero=SOTY

Slamooh
09-03-2010, 04:46 AM
yeah the skating is really amazing, no doubt and when you consider huge stuff this video is definitely one of the bests but...
last night i watched some baker 3 / has a deathwish / this is skateboarding parts to refresh my memory
it looks like some of those dudes are skating the same spots for 7-8 years now and imo this is kinda lame. they are travelling around the world but end up hitting the same spots over and over again...just doing better tricks (sometimes the same trick but cleaner)... you can find good looking stair sets all over the world but no.
it looks like in most indepedent videos and european videos, the skating is not that crazy but its way more creative when it comes to spots and tricks IMO.
I agree its a matter of taste and maybe i m wrong and im still amazed by what they are doing, this is technically amazing...but "artistically" its not that good

Stevland
09-03-2010, 06:13 AM
this is technically amazing...but "artistically" its not that good

what the baguette said :)

paulgary
09-03-2010, 09:16 AM
heaths part on youtube for now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1mXPaAFXA

Slamooh
09-03-2010, 10:04 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865459/emerica%20-%20heath%20kirchart.m4v
wont be removed here

same for the video

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865459/emerica_sg.mp4

Roccityroller
09-03-2010, 11:56 AM
i was a little disappoint in heaths section. Skating was sick, dont get me wrong, but it just felt boring and slow, like a credits section more than a skating section.

Nelson
09-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Personally I was a little disappointed but whatever, songs weren't for me but westgate and the boss killed. I can't stand to look at braydon.

nolan1053
09-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Re-uploading the video on megaupload, mediafire, rapidshare, etc.

Jack
09-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I get it. I finally understand the criticisim. It's the music. Their selection of music is so bland, so repetetive, so uninspired that the skating is significantly down graded because of it. I felt like Tawncowny's part especially suffered because of a pure shit song. Also, Herman's song sucks balls. I mean, jesus, Hippie drone or Hippie Jam music a'la Phish, no. Just NO.

The skating, however, I was not disappointed. Not at all.

Heath's part was short but every trick was Monster.

Herman's part was decidedly lazy. I fee like he's trying to emulate Tom Penny more than anything, but a Nollie Inward Heel over a picnic table from flat is kind of mind blowing.

Suski's part was really quirky, almost eccentric, way different from the rest of the team.

Preston and Provost where the only parts that I probably wont watch again.

Westgate has Penny's ease + Hufnagel's pop + Busenitz speed. I can't get enough of that kid. So good.

Romero's part is so good it's fucked up. I don't know how he skates the way he does. I actually think his part is the most dangerous part I've ever seen. The gap to crooks that he does during the intro section on the double set is jaw dropping. Romero deserves to get paid like a king. No question about it.

Reynolds. In the extras section there's part called "Reynolds and the madness" It shows him doing the same tricks over and over and over and over again until they are perfect. One trick, fakie heel noseslide, he does maybe 30 times. The varial heel he does at Hollywood High, he lands it six or seven times, but keeps sliding into the fence, so he comes back until he lands it, no hands down on the ground, and rolls perfectly past the fence. You have to see it to believe it. It puts his part in perspective. He a obsessive compulsive perfectionist and he can land tricks that anyone else would break themselves over maybe 20 or 30 times.

I could write a small novel about this. Overall, I'm only disappointed in the music. Worst music in any big budget skate video I've ever heard, but the skating will not likely get old any time soon, especially Westgate, Romero, and Reynolds.

jest118
09-04-2010, 08:59 AM
I think Herman's lunch table section can be partially explained by a quick tweet and response I had with Nigel Alexander (P Rod's main filmer, brother-in-law, and best friend).

@nigelalexander7 I remember you saying Paul wanted to bring school tables back, years ago. Think Herman might have done it with his part?
http://twitter.com/Jest118/status/22600729439

@Jest118 Yeah dude he fucked those tables up !!!!!!!
http://twitter.com/nigelalexander7/status/22635091771

nolan1053
09-04-2010, 11:01 AM
School table montage in my next video?
Maybe. :3

RANDY RIVER
09-04-2010, 04:48 PM
reynolds is still going so big its unbelievable

Slamooh
09-05-2010, 12:56 AM
if one of you got a link for reynolds madness
thanks in advance

fallingskyline
09-05-2010, 02:59 AM
once more to set my pov clear. the skateboarding that was shown in this video is technically perfect, bangers all over the place. but i'm sick of this, as i call em "trickrobots" because, it seems that there is no challange in what they're doing. come on if you watch reynolds it is like "ok there is this 20foot drop lets do a fsflip down there" bam, without even blinking, more like its just boring. i like to see the joy in someones faces after landing an amazing trick, but in this one its just, whatever, no big thing... this is not "happy skateboarding" this is plain boredom. for me atleast...

spots, i guess you kinda need to hit some particular spots to keep your reputation. but again what slammy says, stairs are all over the world.
maybe my main thing to complain is the music, it definatly kills a lot of tricks in this one

Demzilla
09-05-2010, 10:23 AM
after watch 10...

leo out to feebs ender....

BEASTmotherfuckingWARS....

Jack
09-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Demz. I think that Leo's part should have been the ender. It's suicidal. Reynolds part is astounding, but Leo's part made me scared. I felt like he was going to die on every single trick, and up 9 stair? There are no words for Leo.

Cookiesupporter
09-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Demz. I think that Leo's part should have been the ender. It's suicidal. Reynolds part is astounding, but Leo's part made me scared. I felt like he was going to die on every single trick, and up 9 stair? There are no words for Leo.

Yeah, I also felt like that, that was high danger skateing. Nearly every trick had some pretty painful slam possibilities, still I think the boss deserved the last part, because those gaps do have some pain potential aswell and his style and perfection is nasty.

Jack I agree with you about the music choice...

Jack
09-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Hey Guys.

I have a stupid Idea.

Let's do a play by play review of Stay Gold and submit it to Thrasher.

We're all experienced with reviews, we do it for each other all the time.

We just have to split up the work, decide who want to review what part, compile it, and submit it.

Maybe there are even a few people here who work in the industry? Not sure about that.

Let me know what you think.

andersatan
09-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey Guys.

I have a stupid Idea.

Let's do a play by play review of Stay Gold and submit it to Thrasher.

We're all experienced with reviews, we do it for each other all the time.

We just have to split up the work, decide who want to review what part, compile it, and submit it.

Maybe there are even a few people here who work in the industry? Not sure about that.

Let me know what you think.

SOunds like a plan stan.... errr... jack

Antwan
09-13-2010, 10:57 PM
I take back what I said about Stay Gold..'
Got some coffee this morning and watched it in one sitting..
By the end of the film I realize I had gone through a range of emotions
Scared for the first gnarly hill bombs
Laughed at Jerry Hsu's whole part
and Andrew's bangers had me in a near joyus cry..
Not a hype film but def a good watch.. I enjoyed this shit.