PDA

View Full Version : Slamooh and The Revolutionist: A Collab

The Revolutionist
09-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Slamooh:

Back in the days, revolutionist gave me a spot in Illusions 2, so stoked \o/, then he kinda faded in the dark. We had this project idea at the end of s2 and couldnt make it. So here is a 2 years job :P

Btw, we both love this track, i ve always wanted to use it but its too long... glad i used it with revo ;). im not really used to slow cuts so i hope you still enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6pZ7c88iac

nolan1053
09-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi, my name is Nolan, and I am a Slammyholic. I began watching Slamooh's videos around the Trewder days. Couldn't get enough of them. 'Til the sun rose and dove, I used to watch Slamooh's videos. I lost my job, my house, my kids, my wife, I got kicked out of school, I had to work on the streets just to pay for internet to continue watching Slamooh's videos. But this collab has changed my life. Revolutionist and Slamooh together...it's like something I never could've imagined, because of this video I own my own company, I have a nice family, my kids live with my again. This video changed my outlook on life. Thank you Rev and Slammy. Thank you.

GRAPE DUTCHMAN
09-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi, my name is Nolan, and I am a Slammyholic. I began watching Slamooh's videos around the Trewder days. Couldn't get enough of them. 'Til the sun rose and dove, I used to watch Slamooh's videos. I lost my job, my house, my kids, my wife, I got kicked out of school, I had to work on the streets just to pay for internet to continue watching Slamooh's videos. But this collab has changed my life. Revolutionist and Slamooh together...it's like something I never could've imagined, because of this video I own my own company, I have a nice family, my kids live with my again. This video changed my outlook on life. Thank you Rev and Slammy. Thank you.

similsr to this but im still homeless and broke

heshfield
09-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Slamooh's style and Revo's tech makes for an excellent mix; really nice edit too.

Seifuru
09-13-2010, 05:17 PM
I like iiiiiiit!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGRHH http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/Yonofui/Animaciones/paja.gif

Permy
09-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I like iiiiiiit!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGRHH http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/Yonofui/Animaciones/paja.gif
gross
but enticing

love you slammyyyy

robley
09-13-2010, 11:22 PM
back in the day revo gave me a spot in illusions 3 and then the space time continuum devoured him.

i love you both.

Krome
09-13-2010, 11:40 PM
loved the editing at the end, syncing with the music like that. loved the skating too, priming the crouch before the tricks on that whole line at the beginning, crazy attention to detail.

thebullet
09-14-2010, 06:23 AM
amazing. I don't think slamooh has ever put out a bad clip. Considering he puts out more then anyone, that's really saying something. Seriously, slamooh, you're the awesomist. And mr. Rev, also super sick stuff. Another great Collab to make my day better.

Roccityroller
09-14-2010, 06:27 AM
i have nothing to say to either of you. But... if you have a daughter.. lemme know. I wanna hit that.

thesignguy
09-14-2010, 07:38 AM
poetic

jpdidde13
09-14-2010, 05:58 PM
i have nothing to say to either of you. But... if you have a daughter.. lemme know. I wanna hit that.

and I call seconds

Slamooh
09-15-2010, 02:15 AM
tks guys for the love, it makes me warm inside. Im glad you liked the edit.
But im not gonna lie, next time it will be a faster and short cuts edit :p.

Bullet , what about a date ? :P

HorseHead
09-15-2010, 10:02 AM
That was reaaaaaallly goooood. Really long though. But, I guess when you can do lines like that you might as well show them off.

Slamooh
09-15-2010, 10:39 AM
Tks horsehead. yeah it was one of my concern with that track. The original one is like 11 minutes, made me sad to cut it down to 7 min which is pretty long already :P.
Anyway its revos fault, he gave me 25+ sec lines

:D

jest118
09-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Absolutely beautiful. Great tricks, amazing camera work and flawless editing. This one's going on my phone for future viewings.

The Revolutionist
09-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Sorry slammy ill try and go no longer than 20 secs next time...

Stevland
09-15-2010, 05:10 PM
i don't wanna imagine how much time revo sat there and looked at the screen. 1%....2%.........100%....ea nation error...

anyways. revo's attention to detail is amazing. and slammy is my favourite french person in my top 5 of fakeboarders. he's also my favourite reviewer. what tim rogers is for game reviews, slammy is for fakeskate reviews. although i'm pretty sure, no one here knows who this tim rogers cat is.

edit worked great. good work on that too.

The Revolutionist
09-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Actually Stev, i must be one of the very few who doesnt get that a lot. Lucky me eh.

mamba12
09-15-2010, 06:07 PM
style for miles. always love seeing slammy and its a treat when revo puts something out :)

Slamooh
09-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Sorry slammy ill try and go no longer than 20 secs next time...

Ahah i was kidding man, your lines are dope and the pace worked well with the track so yeah its no big deal :P

Danke Herr Stevland

Tks mamba

Cookiesupporter
09-16-2010, 03:58 AM
cleanest filming I've seen in a while, best angels aswell...for me the filming is the best part (not saying that the rest sucked, sure not)

Slamooh
09-18-2010, 07:14 AM
tks cookie ;)

SeksulChokolate
09-18-2010, 07:39 AM
yeah this was awesome
slammy killed...soo smooth and ridiculously good filming
whoever said revo's attention to detail is perfect...i second that
love how you barely hold down on the stick before you do the trick...reminds me of the og days
anyway very nice work both of you

Lurker
09-19-2010, 07:07 AM
amazing. I don't think slamooh has ever put out a bad clip. Considering he puts out more then anyone, that's really saying something.

That's what I think everytime I see Slam's footy.

GreatWhiteAfro
09-20-2010, 12:16 AM
I really enjoyed this, gives some inspiration!

Slamooh
09-23-2010, 12:49 AM
Thanks guys ;).