PDA

View Full Version : About Time

GreatWhiteAfro
09-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Here's Dharma Inc.'s first team video. Comments, feedback, and critiques are highly encouraged! Only way to improve if ya ask me. A lot of hard work went into this, I know you guys know this. This is my first time putting together such diverse footage, it was a lot of fun when Vegas wanted to cooperate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhl5CLF4diU

Thanks!! Hope you enjoy!

queencityskater
09-17-2010, 06:39 PM
The video was good, but was a little long for my taste. the only thing is punkinite you need to work on your ramping a little bit, smoothin it out a bit. Other than that it was good

GreatWhiteAfro
09-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback. It's appreciated.

Cookiesupporter
09-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Dude you overdid it with the black n white effect, super strange transitions and the effect on the words...to much for me

punkinate
09-18-2010, 05:10 AM
The video was good, but was a little long for my taste. the only thing is punkinite you need to work on your ramping a little bit, smoothin it out a bit. Other than that it was good

Yeah, that stuff was filmed before the new dlc so it was kind of an experiment. Thanks for the feedback.

jpdidde13
09-19-2010, 05:54 PM
IT was decent especially for a first type vid some of the trick selection was like huh..... I also don't know how the music fit the vid.....It just kind of seemed like a video of people playing skate more than a "Video" production....if that makes sense I definitely didn't hate it i just wasn't like blown out of the water i guess. Enjoyed it tho so yeah

Krome
09-19-2010, 10:09 PM
omg coffin through the security box.

I love this vid, also good to know Tool is safe for the soundtrackiness.

GreatWhiteAfro
09-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Appreciate the feedback guys.

JP, I tried to sync the slower skating with the slower beginning of the song and put the faster clips with the faster portions of the song. I guess it just didn't translate as well as I thought. Glad that you enjoyed it though, that was the main purpose.

Krome, not too sure if I would say Tool is safe for soundtrackiness....doesn't seem it did this video too much good.

Next video will be better, thanks for the feedback.