PDA

View Full Version : Recovery

Krome
09-19-2010, 10:17 PM
hardcore, all that. I throw my cameraman down some steps a few times, but it's like that, and that's the way it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxv5_s3i2E

Sameiru
09-20-2010, 01:32 AM
This was really realistic in the sense of skateboarding and filming. The right trick selections were used and the emphasis was placed accordingly. Great job.

Krome
09-20-2010, 12:03 PM
thanks man.

Krome
09-26-2010, 05:53 PM
I'll give this one bump. if you've got shit to talk, let's hear it. really, I want to know the community's grief.

thesignguy
09-26-2010, 06:49 PM
I watched this days ago, didn't comment
Seems like you want input (wether my opinion is worth listening to or not is up to you)
I can tell by your song selection your prob a good dude, so let's start there. Good tune but not so great for this part. Trick selection was iffy with a lot. Think of what would be possible with your weight and angle and time. Try flicking the sticks a little later after you Ollie. It is much quicker and more styleish. Don't hold your grind/slides so long. Yes it is possible and more impressive in real life, but that's because it's harder. It just looks bad to hold em so long in game, and once again it's harder and more stylish to do it quicker.

Do this or don't worry about views and comments and just have fun and enjoy yourself, later