PDA

View Full Version : Share Pack Problem. Help a brother out?

Bud Muhnquai
09-22-2010, 05:16 AM
So, I went big and put a huge new HD in my PS3, and what do you know, my Share Pack is no longer there, as it's a new drive.

And of course, the freebie code that came with my game is single use only.

So I now have to pay to get it back. Even though I got it for free. Which is pretty much balls on a plate.

The only think I can think of here is that I can get it again through the DLC menu in-game, but when I tried this this morning, EA FAIL NATION was not letting me in, so the menu wasn't even appearing in-game. Can anyone confirm that this is how I'd get it back without having to pay for it?

P.S. New site design looks great. Slicker than Rik Flair in a bath tub full or motor oil.

heshfield
09-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Considering the share-pack you had was free, Im doubting you can just go to the PSN to re-download it. Its a bummer and quite a loop-hole that EA didnt count on (or maybe its all part of the scheme).
I would contact someone at EA through customer service and see if they cant help you out so you dont have to buy a damn thing.

Bud Muhnquai
09-22-2010, 07:53 AM
Well, I'm going to try from the game's internal DLC screen first, once EA Nation is back up. If that doesn't work, I'm punching Cuz square in the nuts.

Bud Muhnquai
09-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Decided it's probably worth asking over at the kids table about this one. Hoping to get an official line, but think I'll just get LOLOMGPWNEDBYDLC responses.

Demzilla
09-22-2010, 10:35 AM
call customer service...

tell them you moved everything and psn wont recognize the share pack....

Bud Muhnquai
09-22-2010, 11:07 AM
I'll see what happens with the in-game menu first. Customer support calls can be expensive. I know this, it's what I do (Not for Sony).