PDA

View Full Version : Errrr, where to start ?

Enhor
09-24-2010, 08:05 AM
Well, hello everyone.
Just a 20 yo from France. I've been playing Skate since OG but never really got into this whole community before. I plan on starting filming and editing and I really hope I'll get constructive criticism. I also hope I'll get to met interesting people, but I pretty sure it'll be the case !

Nothing much to say apart that. See ya around.

thesignguy
09-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Welcome

Roccityroller
09-24-2010, 09:14 PM
xbox or ps3?

Enhor
09-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Xbox all the way.
Skate OG was the main reason I bought my fisrt XBox. (I say first cause I got one Red Ring of Death and one E74 error....)
Anyway, thanks for the welcome ! :)

Stevland
09-25-2010, 12:36 PM
hello. make yourself at home.

Enhor
08-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Hello everyone.

I was about to create a new thread to "re-introduce" myself but I thought "why not using the old one". I'm sure the mods will appreciate ;)

Nothing really new for me, still French, still playing Skate. I've been playing since OG, this was actually the reason I bought my first Xbox. I've played a lot, on every 3 games. Skate have always been my way of chillaxin. Whenever I'm bored, happy, drunk, depressed or whatever, I'll fire up the game and hit a few lines.

I created this account last year, at the time I took a month subscription to Xbox Live. I managed to film and edit a video, even though I didn't have the slightest experience with filming and editing. I didn't end up looking as good as I wanted too, but it was great fun (for those curious, you can find it here (http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=5217&p=44266#post44266)).

But due to a lack of time/money/motivation, I didn't renew my Xbox Live account. I also got to admit that my experience with online playing has been pretty bad. I don't enjoy being yelled at by 15yo cause they think "I suck and I'm a stupid f***" ...

Anyway, I've been feeling pretty bad about never finishing my second vid (I already had a few lines filmed), so I decided to fire up the credit card and treat myself to some Xbox Live Gold ! (yeaaaah !)

And now, I'm looking for other players (French or not) to freeskate one of these days. Nothing too serious, just playing for the sake of it. And I'm sure it'll be much more interesting with one of you guys than with the people I got to meet last year :)

So, if one of you wants to hit me up someday, my gamertag is enhor13

In the meantime, I'll try coming here more often.

Thanks for reading me and sorry for my poor English.

Enhor
08-08-2011, 04:01 PM
By the way, Stevland welcomed me last time ? Holy friggin' shit ! *screams like a small girl at a Justin Bieber concert*

I recall watching so many videos of you and Tno back when I was playing Skate 2. I even got in small fights with my then Gf because of that ^^

"Oh, now you're watching videos of your video game ?!"
"I know it sounds ridiculus, but, have you seen this sweeeet gap ?"
"What does that even mean ?"
"It means I need to play MORE !"
:rolleyes:

i am a snail
08-08-2011, 05:56 PM
welcome again!

Boxerman08
08-08-2011, 10:26 PM
We should hit up an online sesh with me and the Origami dudes, we're a bunch of french people just having fun with the game :p They're all from France, but I'm the only french-speaking Canadian in the team. Hit us up sometime!

Enhor
08-08-2011, 11:31 PM
welcome again!

Thanks !

We should hit up an online sesh with me and the Origami dudes, we're a bunch of french people just having fun with the game :p They're all from France, but I'm the only french-speaking Canadian in the team. Hit us up sometime!

Well, I already sent a private message to AlexMCS182 but so far no answer. Anyway, feel free to friend me on Xbox Live ;)

Boxerman08
08-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Well, I already sent a private message to AlexMCS182 but so far no answer. Anyway, feel free to friend me on Xbox Live ;)

Idk when you sent him a message, but he's on vacation somewhere, so he won't answer right now, he should be back soon though. I'll send you a request ;)

i am a snail
08-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Idk when you sent him a message, but he's on vacation somewhere, so he won't answer right now, he should be back soon though. I'll send you a request ;)
i was wondering where that magnificent french bastard was

Enhor
08-09-2011, 11:34 AM

Well he is not the only one I sent a message to, but so far nobody responded my proposal to play online except you :(

Somehow I'm not surprised that a Quebecois is the first one to answer. You're a bit like our polite and goofy sounding cousins from across the Atlantic :p

And I've been looking at some rushes I prepared for my second video last year. Oh god, I can't explain how much they sucks... Some of the tricks are quite good, but the filming I just awful. I hope I still have the replays left on my xbox to re-film them.

Boxerman08
08-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Well he is not the only one I sent a message to, but so far nobody responded my proposal to play online except you :(

Somehow I'm not surprised that a Quebecois is the first one to answer. You're a bit like our polite and goofy sounding cousins from across the Atlantic :p

And I've been looking at some rushes I prepared for my second video last year. Oh god, I can't explain how much they sucks... Some of the tricks are quite good, but the filming I just awful. I hope I still have the replays left on my xbox to re-film them.

maybe they have no idea who you are, because I know they get a lot of requests from random people, so they don't always accept friend requests.

And the guys in Origami make fun of what I say sometimes, and vice versa, since we don't all have the same expressions :p

I've never seen your videos though, but I could probably try to give you a few tips, as well as the other Origami dudes.

Enhor
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM
maybe they have no idea who you are, because I know they get a lot of requests from random people, so they don't always accept friend requests.

That's why I didn't send friend request to anyone, but rather a private message here on the forum explaining that I've been looking for some nice people to skate with.

And the guys in Origami make fun of what I say sometimes, and vice versa, since we don't all have the same expressions :p

Tabarnak !

But you know, Celine Dion is huge here in France, and it's one of the reason we resents you :p

I've never seen your videos though, but I could probably try to give you a few tips, as well as the other Origami dudes.

As I've said, I only made one vid that you can find here (http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=5217&p=44266#post44266).

Boxerman08
08-09-2011, 12:49 PM
That's why I didn't send friend request to anyone, but rather a private message here on the forum explaining that I've been looking for some nice people to skate with. Tabarnak ! But you know, Celine Dion is huge here in France, and it's one of the reason we resents you :p As I've said, I only made one vid that you can find here (http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=5217&p=44266#post44266).

Some of them don't even go on fluckit on a regular basis haha I don't even know how often they come here. Your best bet would be to send them a message on xbox live or something. Or post a comment in the Origami team thread. Loisphere and Alex will probably see it from there.

+1 for the tabarnak hahaha I laughed at this :p You guys probably know more about Celine than I do haha

And as you've said, your video is old, I'm sure you've made improvements since then. You should make another one soon to see the "before and after" results