PDA

View Full Version : thesignguy said this is where the old guys kick it...

SuperMutantFerf
09-24-2010, 05:04 PM
So I had seen thesignguy post a few links to fluckit over at EA, saw the "We are Fluckit" video...

And now here I am....

I am on the roster for Harmonic...

I've been fakeskating and luvin' it since S.1 release day.... But have only started "filming" in the last few months.

I'm addicted to video editing now... can't get enough of it, it's so similar to mixing up tracks with a turntable/mixer its uncanny...

I started on skate forums over at CC, and felt like I was talking to myself; moved to EA because of the higher volume of traffic. (now kinda tired of the unruliness there)

I like to think of myself like a sponge... soaking up all the information around me... then spitting it back out as my own....
I'm sure if you have watched any of my video parts: someone out there can spot something I stole from watching one of their vids :wink:

Stevland
09-25-2010, 12:40 PM
welcome to fluckit

Cerebus_
09-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Welcome man! I've seen you around the "kids table" but never really seen your vids. Gonna keep my eyes open for those.

I think you're gonna like it here alot. No 13 yo kids runnin around screaming in caps n stuff...

punkinate
09-26-2010, 04:58 PM
No 13 yo kids runnin around screaming in caps n stuff...

YEAH! THAT'S REALLY ANNOYING. WHEN IS EA MAKING A SNOWBOARDING/BMX/MW2 GAME!?!?

Haha, welcome man.

Demzilla
09-26-2010, 08:56 PM
oh shit this guy trusted thesignguy..

were all fucked....

welcome to fluckit...
if shit stinks its because shit stinks...
thats life...

PyR0MaNiAc225
09-26-2010, 08:58 PM
welcome man! I've seen you around the "kids table" but never really seen your vids. Gonna keep my eyes open for those.

I think you're gonna like it here alot. No 13 yo kids runnin around screaming in caps n stuff...
YA CUZ IM 14
WELCOME

p.s. its actually impossible to go all caps, it automatically gets edited to no caps if you try

Roccityroller
09-27-2010, 12:05 AM
so wait... EA's NOT making a rollerblading game?!

SuperMutantFerf
09-27-2010, 05:23 PM
breaks my heart to think i will never flick an alley-oop fishbrain at Marraffa's.