PDA

View Full Version : inwardheelcrooks @ art gallery

inwardheelcrooks
09-29-2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNHiCAlxbZk

shmenjoy

Jakeblueisballin
09-29-2010, 09:32 PM
That was realllly good. I was loving that front lip slide you did on the bank!!!
It's crazy to see how people skate OG spots now. It's a very different style then back then haha.

knexzor
09-30-2010, 04:23 AM
this is kinda how it felt watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PmC8PxxLo&feature=related

also I love jedi mind and you are a scumbag for being good

heshfield
09-30-2010, 04:57 AM
everything on the gallery roof; first time seeing anything like that--those things are actually grindable?
loved all the wallies and insane control on that skinny ledge.

punkinate
09-30-2010, 06:48 AM
great solo man. I was really diggin' the skinny ledge action, I never go in and tighten my trucks then wonder why I can't skate those lol. had some killer long lenses in there too.

inwardheelcrooks
09-30-2010, 10:12 AM
great solo man. I was really diggin' the skinny ledge action, I never go in and tighten my trucks then wonder why I can't skate those lol. had some killer long lenses in there too.

haha well i had my trucks on the loosest like i always have em. no wonder it took me forever

geoff
09-30-2010, 11:47 AM
watch that this morning, the day started good
watch it again and again just now...
this was so fucking good, i couldn't believe many things i saw
song is perfect
filming is perfect
tricks are perfect
edit is perfect
i already liked a lot stuff you did before this so now you are one of my fav fakeskater ever...sir

schnavolda
10-06-2010, 11:56 PM
why does this thing only have so little comments. flucking sick video, i love all those no pop tricks and the little stuff you did. good edit and the song is killer.

adda89ldn
10-09-2010, 04:40 AM
too good!!, getting super jealous having no working consoles. totally destroying that place before i can get anywhere near it. heh.

wish i had more hands...

so i could give that 4 thumbs up