PDA

View Full Version : yo everybody

Manolo
10-01-2010, 02:50 PM
my name is manolo,well my real name is manuel,i'm quite daewon song years old(this monday)
i guess most of you know me as i know most of you from the ea forums.i started skateboarding in 1986 got my first real board in 1989,santa cruz hosoi hammerhead! and never grew up since.
im making skatevids since s1 and never stopped.
contacted by corey at the end of s1 to get a team up,i first turn him down since the whole virtual team looked kinda stupid to me but change my mind afterward.i didn't know at the time tht i would end up on the couch with joey B and a retired californian pro.then we added a crazy canadian with a shitty name and some real cool northern european guy and recently worbbs and jean.
you can check my youtube account user: pae75.
the couch baby!

thesignguy
10-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Welcome dude, besides the rockstar status we (and half the guys on this site for that matter) have similar backgrounds. Roscopp, mini Martinez, claus grabke, then all h-st till I broke my Jason Rogers a few back then bit the bullet and got what seemed to me a freestyle deck. Anyway glad you showed up, this is were all the guys to emberassed to admit to there friends that they are this in to a video game hang.

Don't forget the chatbox

thebullet
10-02-2010, 01:49 PM
gyeah manolo. GLad you finally came down here.

And pooopooo's not canadian is he? I thought he was from St. Louis.

robley
10-02-2010, 02:08 PM
all this time i thought you had already been here

emericaridr11
10-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Manny wats good welcome

Manolo
10-02-2010, 04:38 PM
gyeah manolo. GLad you finally came down here.

And pooopooo's not canadian is he? I thought he was from St. Louis.

is he?i'm not sure anymore now,i don't know why i got in mind he was a canadian,maybe because he's a smartass and americans are total retards.

thebullet
10-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Canadians are awesome though. Everybody knows it.

PyR0MaNiAc225
10-02-2010, 08:36 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stevland
10-03-2010, 08:30 AM
hey man. glad you made your way over here. slammy holds back his best reviews for fluckit.

enjoy your stay.

jpdidde13
10-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Glad ur here bro now I don't have to waste time at ea to tell u ur vid rocked