PDA

View Full Version : SICK OF EMO'ish CRYBABIES

jpdidde13
10-07-2010, 02:33 PM
just a rant on my last visit to the kids table.

I love to hate all this S3 sucks BS out there I quit stuff.
S3 doesn't suck Megamyth is proof of that other vids i see all the time S3 doesn't suck

If you've lost interest in the game great bye cya orvwa or whatevs but seriously save some face and just leave

k i'm done love fluckit and all you flucketeers thanks for keeping me entertained

Slamooh
10-08-2010, 01:27 AM
i agree because i dont like the constant hate on S3 there
BUT
when i watch Megamyth, im not like "Port Caverton is an amazing city"... im more "Psychonaut is supersick and it seemed they worked hard to find / use spots... NO CAP, look BB we fakeskaters NEED a city not a fluo park editor".

Im not sure if it makes sense but imo it shows more that psychonaut worked hard rather than PC is good

Port Caverton is not good imo
and Psychonauts have a "beautiful" mindset :p

Knex is still sex

Antwan
10-08-2010, 04:59 AM
I follow Slamooh..
Some odds and ends are crazy on skate 3 but that makes it real to me
and don't shun my opinion like people at EA hear me out.. the over sized things yeah that's unreal I'll agree
but it feels more real because of the quality.. More rail types, a ton of spots I can't even name a handful to..
and the Dam Sure you don't see people bomb a dam every day but they do exist, you can't skate every stair set in a major city but they ARE there, right?

jpdidde13
10-08-2010, 09:03 AM
I totally agree with the view on port carverton and psychonauts execution it drives me nutz skating it trying to skate it in a creative manner

thesignguy
10-08-2010, 09:06 AM
PC does suck, and fuck phsconaut for now making me waste more time in the false assumptions of finding something good

jest118
10-08-2010, 11:36 AM
I think it's just that the city doesn't have a natural design. Everything you hit feels like it's been set up specifically with certain elements in mind... whereas real architecture is sometimes perfect for skating, but almost never has skating in mind. It's just a big mind fuck. But yeah the drama at the kids table isn't needed.

jpdidde13
10-08-2010, 12:26 PM
so basically we are all in agreement grilled cheese sandwiches are 10x's better with BACON

pawnluvguitarist
10-08-2010, 12:37 PM
I think it's just that the city doesn't have a natural design. Everything you hit feels like it's been set up specifically with certain elements in mind... whereas real architecture is sometimes perfect for skating, but almost never has skating in mind. It's just a big mind fuck. But yeah the drama at the kids table isn't needed.

Thats what i like about the city, its nothing like San Van, which is fun, because im really enjoying going back and forth with OG and S3.