PDA

View Full Version : What a TEASE Black Ops

Antwan
10-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Yeah so Call Of Duty: Black Ops Release is nearing..
am I the only one hyped on the wager matches, possible attack dogs, sam turrets, face camo, gun tags custom titles and the ability to buy it all whenever you have enough currency in-game? Because taking out the leveling up to earn a gun seems cool.. it's still work but I guess it depends how much bank you make, right?

I'll sum a few things up for people who missed the videos..

Custom Camos;
Guns
Face Paint
Clothing

so far there are four wager match types and a wager match is where you bet for your placing in the top three of a free for all round;
1. You get a crossbow, tomahawk and the new needle looking thing you can throw;
get hit by the tomahawk and you go bankrupt for that match.. you earn no money but get exp

2. Gun-Game, influenced by the community.. More familiar in "Counter Strike" the computer shooter I think one version was on original xbox but anyway;
Start off with pistols advance through every tier of every weapon, first to advance through all weapons wins the gun-game.

3.Forget the name of this game type but similar to 007 Golden Eye if you played it for N64 Was referred to as License to Kill or something of that nature;
Get one Pistol with one bullet, headshots are instant death kill someone get another bullet if you miss you're forced to knife for your victum's death.

4.Last one reminds me of a Halo game type.. spawn randomly with a random set weapon (every person in the match gets the same weapon but the weapon is random)
Basically just a free for all with random set weapons.

and that's all I've seen so far.. just that has me hyped though.. will probably pre-order too.

The video is called "Customization Trailer" I just found it on xbox marketplace the other day not sure about PS3.

bitsofbacon
10-08-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm extremely excited for this game. I usually play free for all modes in FPS games so I'm like drooling over the wager matches.
I'll be able to use a purple "red dot" reticle, that's going to be amazing :D

One in the chamber is #3 that mode is going to be REALLY fun

Embers BLS
10-08-2010, 08:07 PM
meh.

pre-order Medal Of Honor.

Nelson
10-09-2010, 11:36 AM
meh.

pre-order Medal Of Honor.

This.

jest118
10-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Meh @ Black Ops & MoH

Embers BLS
10-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Meh @ Black Ops & MoH

LOL.
Halo fan? Or, just not an FPS fan?

Cookiesupporter
10-10-2010, 03:03 AM
Let's see if Black Ops can beat Battlefield. I don't thinks so but maybe it's going to be a surprise

Antwan
10-10-2010, 08:01 AM
I want medal of honor too.. always enjoyed that series..
Black Ops sounds like it's got a whole lot going on.. guessing some things like zombies will be DLC though..
having it all together at once, would be hectic.