PDA

View Full Version : hey what's up it's bitsofbacon

bitsofbacon
10-08-2010, 11:24 AM
I've never played skate before, is it good? :rolleyes::cool:

youtube.com/bitsofbacon

edit:
OK I guess I'll actually add some kind of introduction in case you don't know me.
My name is AJ or Jonathan, I'm 27 and I live in Toronto Canada. I skated in real life around the age of 15 for a while. I still skate sometimes, but I suck.

I've always been a PC gamer, until I saw the demo for Skate1. I had my friend bring his xbox over and I played it for 7 hours straight. Went and bought my own xbox a few days later. I didn't really realize people were making videos until around 2 weeks before Skate2 was to be released. I saw the video SSS Attack and was blown away, it totally inspired me to make videos. So I've been making vids since Skate2. The 1st team I joined was STD which was a lot of fun and all the guys on the team were cool people. The team broke up piece by piece and eventually I was solo again but shortly after I was invited to join SSS which was unbelievable to me. Needless to say they're also all very cool dudes.

That's pretty much my skate history. I know a lot of the people here already, Monk was the one who told me about this site a while ago...
Dunno what made me decide to hop on now, but here I am :D

thesignguy
10-08-2010, 12:36 PM
welcome dude
happy friday

bitsofbacon
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
thanks man :)
happy friday ( I love when ppl say that )

It's a long weekend here also :D w00t

Jakeblueisballin
10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
So bacon, how'd you get on Machinima?

bitsofbacon
10-08-2010, 02:24 PM
My friend said to me "hey you should try to see if you can get on machinima" so I sent them an email, and that was that.
Helps if you have HD quality and do commentaries they favour that style the most. I haven't done any commentaries but I've done some videos with cheesy voice acting lol

Jakeblueisballin
10-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Haha yeah I've seen a couple. That's pretty sick. Do you get paid for it?

bitsofbacon
10-09-2010, 09:33 PM
that information is classified XD
but I actually haven't yet (soon I think)