PDA

View Full Version : A 5-1 @ SuPreMes' Back Lot Market

Panther
10-09-2010, 05:31 AM
I enjoy skating this park, so today I made a lil 5-1 to show off my favorite ledge in the market.

Pls enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YD7uhU6f7M

Shout out SupReMe Ix on the plaza
BM LINK: skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platf...&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1172340

Thank you.

Sameiru
10-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Tail to 360 shuv to noseblunt wtfffffffffffffffffffff

Skatevid2
10-11-2010, 10:44 AM
ender, wow

Panther
10-11-2010, 12:31 PM
thank you for the replies guys. took me a little while to get the ender as smooth, am glad you liked it.

Unflexed
10-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Made me feel all gitty, like i was back in highschool skippin` school after lunch break, cause shit sucked after you actually woke up third period forward.

Thrashing some stairs, and a killer ledge on the way to smoke a bowl with a homie.... Arriving to find the bag already ashed, and you were elected to run for more.

Hit the same wrecked stairs, flip a nose slide onto that edgey killa ledge, enter school premises again.
Sit down next to your D, in a class you're now 20 minutes late for, stand up nonchalantly after a slick behind the back low fiver exchange. Exiting class 2 minutes after arriving, Teacher looking pissed.

On the way back,
do a back tail slide, tre` Shuv to blunt, h-flip half cab out. Feeling pretty fly, say to yourself "today was a good day." in an icecube `i dunt giva fuk` kinda tone.

Climb into your favorite spot, in your favorite afterschool pad, pull out your best Djeep lighter, switch it on, holding just long enough to exhale fully, lay it to the greens inhale, pass to the left. Exhale. Then the blur of the present abstracts visions tell tomorrow, where the same shit gets rinsed and repeated. Such is life.

What the fuck. I wan an Encore of that video!

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/01/15.jpg\
Yeah, it's kinda like that.

Panther
10-11-2010, 02:22 PM
haha thank you man ".."today was a good day." in an icecube `i dunt giva fuk` kinda tone." love that.

jest118
10-11-2010, 04:48 PM
That was a cool little sesh. The ender was indeed insane.