PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

RedScharlach
10-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Hey,

so I've been playing since OG, but only started making vids and posting on those silly ea forums since around when s3 dropped. I'm an appreciator of virtually all styles of skate playing, from the ultra-realisitc to the most far out arcade ish (hell, I'd watch vids of people skating on easy if they were made, lol; I'm kinda obsessive), but as far as my skating goes, I try to keep it creative but mostly-realistic. Also, I like writing reviews and plan to start putting out some pretty in depth review posts, maybe even devote a thread to it. I've dropped 8 vids so far, but if you wanna watch one I'd suggest just checking out my latest ("Vamp1r337 is a sinister kid"), its a best-of remix. This is my channel...nevermind, can't put that here yet :confused: well, just search for that vid title or "mslewin" on yt if you're interested

My name on the ea forums is Vamp1r337 because I stupidly regged my psn name as that, but my name on here is going to be what I drop vids as from now on. I'm lookin forward to participating in these far superior forums (which I just recently discovered somehow despite being a huge skate fanatic in general) than the shitshow that is the ea forums :cool:

peace,
Red