Had to cut it a bit short..
tech difficulties..
better in full screen..
word.
jVfLQVxG6UU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfLQVxG6UU

pawnluvguitarist
10-12-2010, 07:19 PM
wow man so sick. You've finally got your style down, by far the best i've seen from you.

One of my favorite all time parts right there, very nice. :)

Antwan
10-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Oh, nice to read that.. People made me think I had cameras in my shoe guess that's all they could critique though.. Getting somewhere..

jest118
10-13-2010, 02:41 PM
This was sick! Some bangers in there for sure. Digging the edit as well. Mega props for that fs tail over the channel gap. I was skating that the other day and it was crazy hard to time it right to get on that thing and slide it all the way across.

Antwan
10-14-2010, 01:16 AM
This was sick! Some bangers in there for sure. Digging the edit as well. Mega props for that fs tail over the channel gap. I was skating that the other day and it was crazy hard to time it right to get on that thing and slide it all the way across.

Thanks man..
Actually that trick was one of my easier ones compared to the other ideas haha but it did take a little bit.

SuperMutantFerf
10-16-2010, 10:01 AM
audio/video transitions were a bit rough...

the intro was really well edited then it just seemed like you hurried after you finished that....

flogging molly to super down tempo with slo-mo shots was pretty abrupt.

cameras are watch-able now... just need to match the shot to the trick a little better imo. a few of the weirder tricks i thought would have looked better filmed differently...

kickflip to crooked is ok to film with a normal 10mm follow... but something like a fastplant tail slap thing needs a camera that is as equally unique as the trick.

also a few of the shots had panbacks at the front of the clip.... those are really pretty easy to avoid if you watch for them...

Antwan
10-16-2010, 01:31 PM
appreciate it..
In the OP I mentioned my technical difficulties that's to blame for some of it..
weird audio and small to big screen, yeah not planned.. also much shorter than I intended.
I tried multiple angles to get rid of the panbacks didn't seem to go away really just experimenting with the camera and music at this point
and panbacks really aren't that big of a deal least of my concern there
The intermission was meant to be abrupt so good.. if it had been longer things might've been a little less grim
I can't explain what my video editor was doing because it works fine after this production.. something better when I get around to it.