PDA

View Full Version : Shaun White gets abused! Again!

Unflexed
10-12-2010, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwMWmCn9jpg

Anyone that has ever bought, and or played Shaun Whites lousy ass snowboarding game,
KNOWS that this is going to suck nuts worse then a toothless hungry drunk at a cheap bar...

Personally if i was Shauny, after the last queef of a game, i'd sue the crap out of them, then rebuke there right
to even utter my name outloud, buy and piss on a new copy(totalling sales to 69) and send it to them as an
offical "Signed" copy, shit in their mailbox, dropkick their cat, go to there kids school and bully them, sneak intotheir houses steal their wives underwear spreading it around the neighborhood pretending i was a boat sailing the oversized garmets on a stick to match the wind currents, then i'd stop..... And get creative.

Who else thinks this is ridiculous? Pumping out games with some dudes name for money, instead of observing
the competition (Skate) and trying to 1-up it?

I'm out of beer, brb, drive to the store to get more.
Wish me luck.

bohemian
10-12-2010, 11:26 PM
lesson #1: money is king

fallingskyline
10-13-2010, 02:34 AM
SW Skateboarding doesn't want to be a skate-sim it wants to be the next THPS cashcow ripoff... and lesson #1 is definatly right!

punkinate
10-13-2010, 06:25 AM
I was actually really impressed with the video itself, if it had absolutely nothing to do with a video game I'd say it was one of the most creative big budget skate films I've seen. As far as Saun White, I'm curious as to why his game is about shaping a city, has his skateboard ever even touched asphalt? The entire game should be 3 runs at the x-games and then the game is over, $60 well spent lol.

weenus
10-13-2010, 10:13 PM
This game looks fucking awful. Endless rollercoaster rails that appear out of thin air and never end. Looks like pure garbage.

Hitmanx123
10-13-2010, 11:01 PM
your doing it wrong shaun

▲ ▲ ......fail

emericaridr11
10-13-2010, 11:41 PM
I cant lie that trailer was plenty cool, actually really tight..... and the game Looks REALLY cool (HAHA)..... ya Shawn White...

Antwan
10-14-2010, 01:30 AM
I actually respect them for their approach..
might be a good game when it's 5 dollars though, in all serious-ness
I like fakeFAKEboarding sure.. but Im getting tired of paying 60 bucks everytime a game comes out..
graphics look kind've corny I wouldn't buy this brand new unless I was real hyped on it.. they didn't really hype it.

MackBoogie
10-14-2010, 12:04 PM
they spent a shitload of money on that......

Demzilla
10-14-2010, 04:10 PM
this shit totally happens when im out skating...

Anchors
10-15-2010, 03:41 PM
ive had more interesting looking beer-shits than this.

fat dudes... http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-shaun-white-skateboarding/17-3376/

Demzilla
10-15-2010, 04:05 PM
holy shit thats painful to watch...

Cacty
10-15-2010, 08:09 PM
the idea is some what interesting, but its most likely going to be like teh tony hawk series, with less production value and terrible gameplay

Antwan
10-16-2010, 01:46 PM
It's one way to use your environment haha
of course it's a tony hawk type game and that's why I was a little bit interested what's to hate about tony hawk man?
If it wasn't for tony hawk we probably wouldn't have a skate.. I will probably go back to it one day.

weenus
10-16-2010, 05:15 PM
If it wasn't for 720 or Skate or Die we'd have never have had the Tony Hawk series, and if it wasn't for Alva or Peralta we wouldn't have had Tony. We can do the chicken and the egg thing all day, it still doesn't make that Shaun White game look like anything but lazy crap. That whole "grind your way through thin air!" shit is just a shortcut from making inventive and interesting environments to skate, ALA the Skate series.

LanceForLife
11-07-2010, 12:41 AM
is it just me or does anyone want to rent this make a "realistic montage" and post it here to see if you get banned?

sk8cdt
11-07-2010, 01:50 PM
or u could not try to piss off fluckit, and piss off the kids table instead

ChasmJ
11-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Can you really call something skateboarding when you're grinding florescent lines in the sky and manipulating the ground under your feet?

Sounds like a borderline death dose of Mescaline to me.

Ever since they first announced the ideas behind the gameplay, I thought it would probably be a good game in an altered state, but trash sober. The more they show actual footage, the more I feel I was right.

inwardheelcrooks
11-15-2010, 12:57 PM
dude dont you love when your cruising down the street and the ground rises up magically and forms a perfect vert ramp?

Rhekaan
11-15-2010, 08:21 PM
I wouldn't play that game even if it blew on my ballz as an option.

ChasmJ
11-16-2010, 07:03 AM
You know you'd play it if it really would blow you when you played.

Rhekaan
11-16-2010, 02:49 PM
ya probably... and with all of the advances in A.I it could very soon be a possibility.

but for now i'll just have to settle for controller vibration turned 'on'. *sigh*