PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming games

skater924
10-20-2008, 12:31 PM
skate 2 isn't the only thing to look forward to! In the next few months, some more kickass games are coming out:

Midnight Club LA - Tomorrow!
Guitar Hero World Tour
Call of Duty: World at War
Little Big Planet - PS3 Only
Motorstorm Pacific Rift - PS3 Only
Fallout 3
Resistance 2 - PS3 Only

Cheer up everyone!!! :cool:

SonicKaos
10-20-2008, 12:41 PM
I've got LBP and Fallout 3 on preorder for now. Over the last few days I've become really stoked on Fallout so it's what I'm looking forward to most at the moment. I was trying to keep my hype down or even non existant but GTtv had a special on it and it was just too damn good looking not to buy =\

Resistance 2 beta is terrible... What happened? I don't know why they changed it so much gameplay wise, and the multiplayer looks like a PS2 game right now. Very unfortunate since the first one was great.

CoD:WaW I'm not sure on yet since Mirrors Edge comes out on the same day...

Skate It less then a month away too and I'll be playin both versions...

Way to many games to buy this fall! I can't get all of them.

Renting Far Cry 2 tomorrow since it's no longer LBP day (delayed). Might have to rent a few others as to cut back on costs... can't afford all the games I want this year :(

wabos
10-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Preorderd fallout 3 and i will probs preorder gow2 also gta 4 if my parents ever let me get it

KushKrashBOOM
10-20-2008, 04:06 PM
My upcoming games wish list includes:
Skate 2
Gears of War 2
maybeWorld at War

and that's about all...

ERIKDOTCOM
10-20-2008, 04:25 PM
skate 2 isn't the only thing to look forward to! In the next few months, some more kickass games are coming out:

Midnight Club LA - Tomorrow!
Guitar Hero World Tour
Call of Duty: World at War
Little Big Planet - PS3 Only
Motorstorm Pacific Rift - PS3 Only
Fallout 3
Resistance 2 - PS3 Only

Cheer up everyone!!! :cool:

My list:
Rent: MCLA, GHWT, F3.
Buy: S2, COD:WAW, Skate It (Wii), and that's it I think.:D

joker
10-20-2008, 04:33 PM
ya'll are going to make me get a PS3 with all this little big planet talk....give me some reasons (excuses) to get it by the girl...:)

SonicKaos
10-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Joker, you don't need an excuse... Just show her LBP and she'll be sold haha. The game is pretty much awesome, and it's got unlimited replay value because of the created content.

How can you just rent Fallout 3 though Erik... it's so massive lol. I think I might just rent WaW, unless I can get Mirrors Edge another way... It would be the first CoD game I didn't buy, but they're starting to grow a tad stale because they don't really offer anything new. Sure it's probably the greatest gameplay experience, but there isn't that little extra thing like other games have.

joker
10-20-2008, 04:58 PM
man sonic...it worked for the Wii, but I'm not sure it's gonna work for the PS3..:mad:

volcomston3d
10-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Im looking forward to stoked..... how ver there's only one vid out so i dont know how stoked iam for it yet

SonicKaos
10-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Sure but a Wii is just a Wii... What did you show her? Wii sports and how you can play by moving your arms around? lol.

If she's in any way a fan of Mario style platform games, then all you've gotta do is get a nice close up of sackboy/girl and press the buttons for all the emotes. There is no way she''d resist something that cute lol.

lookingforgold
10-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Fable 2