PDA

View Full Version : Skhate & HorseHead Collab

HorseHead
10-30-2010, 08:11 AM
"Any music is fine as long as it makes everyone that watches it hate their life and everyone around them, that's not too much to ask is it? "

I'm all about making dreams come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHNAtzI8A_Y

i am a snail
10-30-2010, 08:20 AM
ahahahaha wolf eyes. only time i could imagine noise in a skate vid, you guys killed it. the footplant to ug 50 50 @ 4:34 was great.

HorseHead
10-30-2010, 09:44 AM
ahahahaha wolf eyes. only time i could imagine noise in a skate vid, you guys killed it. the footplant to ug 50 50 @ 4:34 was great.

I could've gone with something a little more harsh. Thanks man.

But this already has 4 thumbs down on youtube, and I've got to say, that feels pretty solid.

fallingskyline
10-30-2010, 10:29 AM
this made me shit my pants... i'm totally disturbed now! this was just like watching satan play skate... this video was EVIL!!!

you two gotta be the antichrists of skate, but that's great. loved the video :)

andersatan
10-30-2010, 10:51 AM
This video should be called "Putrid Vomatile." Fucking disgusting. Sickening. Raw. The clips that didn't render correctly made it all the better.

Skatehead
10-30-2010, 11:14 AM
fancy asses...

bohemian
10-30-2010, 12:48 PM
horse at his best
skhate at his all time low

which means it was superduper

love the tune

Stevland
10-30-2010, 01:49 PM
basically my two favs. you could film your guys standin' around and i would love it.

great edit with all thems images and whatnot. hats off.

Antwan
10-30-2010, 02:03 PM
not what I expected from the two.. wasn't really feelin it honestly..while creative..
threw up a lil in my mouth..
10mm cams over mountain gaps and should've figured out the blur.

HorseHead
10-30-2010, 02:58 PM
not what I expected from the two.. wasn't really feelin it honestly..while creative..
threw up a lil in my mouth..
10mm cams over mountain gaps and should've figured out the blur.

You weren't expecting me to skate huge gaps? You weren't expecting Skhate to do the same but in 10mm? That's weird, because that's exactly what we've always done.

I'm not saying that you HAVE to like it, but it's pretty much the type of video I make and the type of tricks I do. Thanks for watching though, I'm totally cool with any feedback, negative or positive. No need to pull any punches. And yeah, the blur does suck on those few clips, I totally admit that. Couldn't figure it out and gave up.

heshfield
10-30-2010, 04:23 PM
blur, shmur..
personally I think you did a great job mixing cap card clips with skate reel clips--all that frame-rate compatibility and shit must be a pain; not to mention cropping, etc.

skHate: cab blunt bigflip, heelflip hurricane and 3flip nose, huge DIY 360 transfer, wallie bs 180 over the stairs, wallride boneless 50-50, fakie inward street gap, wallie hurricane, fs wallride over the gap.
horse: bank to ledge kf back smith, ollie into the steep bank, wallride blunt, bs heel over the rail and the grass, bs crail slide, bs smith on the guardrail.

holy shit--was that first clip from Monkey Shines? either way, I want to thank you for reminding me of that movie--such a classic!

Jack
10-30-2010, 05:56 PM
This deserves the full treatment. I mean, this shit is filthy. Let me work this out.

(clears throat)

As I watched this, a mutilated midget crept out from underneath my bed and slowly started to choke, Lapsey, (my cat) out with his tiny little nub fingers. Then, as my cat's croak began to escalate into the unholy, I realized that the midget was having his way with himself all the while, his croak rising in pitch and speed, fairly harmonizing, with the death rattle of my sticky, balding feline. With horror fairly coursing through my veins, I realized that the midget wasn't just having a death wank, he had grown a third hand, complete with sickly yellow claws, and that his third hand had four thumbs. As his **** began to ******, the light faded from poor Lapsey's milky white eyes and the nasty little half man ******* his ******* deftly onto the walls of my room. I froze. He scurried back into my closet. His ****-***** spelled this simple sentence, "I love HorseHate."

Happy Halloween!

andersatan
10-30-2010, 06:12 PM
This deserves the full treatment. I mean, this shit is filthy. Let me work this out.

(clears throat)

As I watched this, a mutilated midget crept out from underneath my bed and slowly started to choke, Lapsey, (my cat) out with his tiny little nub fingers. Then, as my cat's croak began to escalate into the unholy, I realized that the midget was having his way with himself all the while, his croak rising in pitch and speed, fairly harmonizing, with the death rattle of my sticky, balding feline. With horror fairly coursing through my veins, I realized that the midget wasn't just having a death wank, he had grown a third hand, complete with sickly yellow claws, and that his third hand had four thumbs. As his **** began to ******, the light faded from poor Lapsey's milky white eyes and the nasty little half man ******* his ******* deftly onto the walls of my room. I froze. He scurried back into my closet. His ****-***** spelled this simple sentence, "I love HorseHate."

Happy Halloween!

coolest english prof ever.

Defiance
10-30-2010, 06:13 PM
this was completely mindblowing

Antwan
10-30-2010, 10:04 PM
You weren't expecting me to skate huge gaps? You weren't expecting Skhate to do the same but in 10mm? That's weird, because that's exactly what we've always done.

I'm not saying that you HAVE to like it, but it's pretty much the type of video I make and the type of tricks I do. Thanks for watching though, I'm totally cool with any feedback, negative or positive. No need to pull any punches. And yeah, the blur does suck on those few clips, I totally admit that. Couldn't figure it out and gave up.
oh word.. must've got it twisted with someone else then.. If skhate films like that mountain gaps with10mm I respect that it's different just moving in and out of cam and moving the cam real fast didn't appeal to me I would say try to keep your skater in a straight line but whatevs it's your style.. watched again some cool tricks within.

RidinTwenties
10-31-2010, 06:51 AM
holy shit i think my brain just exploded... so ridiculous in every way possible!

anklbitinmidget
10-31-2010, 11:16 AM
Classic Psycho/DP mindfuckery. Loved it.

geoff
10-31-2010, 12:26 PM
loved those gaps and a lot of stuff in there

DRFA1979
10-31-2010, 04:09 PM
This was awesome.

First half was so raw, both skating, edit and music wise. And the second half helped sooth my melted mind. So much good stuff. All good stuff.

HorseHead
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
coolest english prof ever.

Seriously, I'm just going to keep making videos so that Jack will keep making these awesome very short stories as comments.

Thanks so much guys for the comments, I geniunely appreciate it.

I also put up an alternate edit I did that has a some tricks I didn't use in the other one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwf3gC24F1M

Hesh, it's from Monkey Shines. I just watched it again the other day. It's all about this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGlZwzLnd6A

Anchors
11-01-2010, 08:58 PM
That monkey is such a little psycho-bitch... no pun intended.

just an amazing vid. superb job guys.

horse, that edit killed, the contrast between abrasive and calming was nice.

Hitmanx123
11-02-2010, 02:13 PM
wtf did i just watch, i kept trying to put my mouth back on and couldnt watch it all