PDA

View Full Version : Beat Chemist - Stay Rollin' (new solo)

BeatChemist
10-30-2010, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkORvcHYYuU

Been MIA for the last few months. Real life shit taking up too much time, you know? I'm hoping to be around a bit more. I miss you crazy fluckers.

Got a new solo finished. Youtube's converters messed up the first 3-5 seconds - it's all washed out, but I couldn't be bothered to upload again just to fix it. I skated a lot of the new DLC in this one. Just sooooo much good stuff to skate. I was kinda sick of a lot of the levels/areas and wasn't playing much until the Art Gallery DLC dropped. Totally got me back into the game...

Comments always appreciated. Let me know what you hate or what you love!

Also, let me know if you've got something new I should watch! Need to get caught up on things I missed! (cough Megamyth cough holyfuckingood cough)

queencityskater
10-30-2010, 02:58 PM
dude this is great

obsolete1
10-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Nice to see you back. Smooth skating as usual, damn sweet long lenses, and great song choice. Damn Beat you did it again.

Foot plant the fence loved the angles
2:25ish so simple but looked to good
and everything you did at Regs just buttery

Defiance
10-30-2010, 06:15 PM
super smooth, extremely enjoyable watch

BeatChemist
11-03-2010, 10:28 AM
queencityskater - thanks man glad you liked it! Check my channel for more vids.

obsolete1 - I do enjoy my long lenses! That 360 flip to lipslide just looked nice to I gave it a second angle and a bail... I like when simple things just look "right", you know?

Defiance - Smooth is definitely something I'm going for. Thanks for checking it out!