PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops

queencityskater
11-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Hey just wondering who pre ordered and when??

Hitmanx123
11-04-2010, 08:18 AM
this game's gunna suck dick, i cant already smell the hate on your breaths. just wait till somebody figures out a new mod, it always happens....

Roccityroller
11-04-2010, 11:57 AM
nazi zombies are back and unlocked from the get go.

story is different. More like a fighting through time type deal (vietnam, cuban missile crisis, etc) supposed to be a flashback of your guys' previous battles.

I'll prolly get it just for zombies.

queencityskater
11-04-2010, 08:30 PM
LOL thats funny

emericaridr11
11-04-2010, 09:03 PM
whats everyones fascination with Zombies now a days? HUMmmmm

Antwan
11-07-2010, 10:39 PM
this game's gunna suck dick, i cant already smell the hate on your breaths. just wait till somebody figures out a new mod, it always happens....

ha it's not like any of us at "skate fluck it" would be active enough to make the leaderboard and stay on it anyway..
why would that bother you anyway? if you're refering to exploits they've said over at the treyarch forums there will be a detection system and any fishy scores will be investigated..
if that's all your concerned about haha go read there many many discussions people picked apart the videos just like we did when skate 3 dropped

BeatChemist
11-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Loving this more than MW2. Chaining killstreaks is gone. Feels more about guns and less about special shit. Haven't gotten into wager matches much. Solo campaign so far is much more engaging than MW2 and has a decent story.

Anybody want to get shot in the face can add me! GT = "Beat Chemist"

I'm no n00b, but I'm far from l33t.

jest118
11-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Rented it. SP is bad. Didn't care for the characters at all and there are more quicktime events that the last two MW games combined. Also, you can clear most levels without firing a single shot if you're on any difficulty level other than Veteran but once on Veteran the enemies are insanely accurate and will blatantly ignore your squad to shoot you in the face. Your squad are also complete morons on every difficulty level (they WILL run past enemies without engaging them, leaving you to get killed).

MP made a few strides for good in getting rid of chaining streaks and certain perks as well as getting rid of the Nuke. But.. weapons are out of wack.. AR's and SMG's are better in every situation and every map. No decent maps for Snipers and most sniping areas are extremely exposed. RC Bomb is way too low on the KS (being as low as 2 kills if you have Hardline) making it super powerful, especially in tactical games types.

Zombie mode is cool. There's also some other modes I heard but I never unlocked em.

heshfield
11-17-2010, 04:58 PM
I agree 100% with jest; its still a fun game though. Im hoping MP hit detection and connection issues are improved via patch.