PDA

View Full Version : The New San Van

StrabMawr
10-22-2008, 06:48 AM
So we've seen bits and bobs of the new San Van, but what percentage do you reckon has changed of the old San Van, other than a new texture skin??

my guess is no more than 50%...

Mac
10-22-2008, 07:16 AM
I doubt that they've changed over 60% of the town. I mean, it's a huge city, and it'd be hard to actually create a whole new town, I mean, the town was perfect. I just think some spots are torn down, re-made or just changed in apparence.

Get Stoked
10-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I'm glad they're keeping some spots, a lot of spots I'd like to hit with the new grab/grinds and no-complys, etc...

djadam12
10-22-2008, 11:10 AM
my guess is the basic street map is the same... maybe extended it a bit in places?

but all the info says that this is san van after a major rebuild (godzilla?), so i'm expecting to see a huge facelift as far as structures go.

Mac
10-22-2008, 12:50 PM
but all the info says that this is san van after a major rebuild (godzilla?),
No no no, it's apparently too gnarly to be named.

jest118
10-22-2008, 01:36 PM
I'd be willing to bet that most of the city is new with maybe a couple of the most popular spots still around in some form or another. Remember...they started on Skate 2 shortly after the first one was released. Since they didn't have to create all the codes and the control system from scratch again, they should have had more than enough time to completely re-vamp the whole city.

Ogrer
10-24-2008, 10:54 AM
i'm hoping its an all new change, don't get me wrong i loved san van, just it's time for a change