PDA

View Full Version : Toy machine-brainwash

zeb
11-14-2010, 09:29 AM
http://www.fileserve.com/file/YRG2Vn2

havent watched it myself yet and i really cant stand harmony's style nor can i remember who even rides for them anymore aside from trepasso(who should have a sick part)......
enjoy...

Demzilla
11-14-2010, 10:10 AM
i seent it...
and it was AWESOME...

of course i suffer from toy machine biased so i love anything toy related....

did marks sw tre lip...
i think so....

fast 20 min video....

Granka
11-16-2010, 01:37 AM
Awesome video. No bullshit, just skating.

Oddity
11-16-2010, 06:20 AM
Diddo from me. Still like Good and Evil the best.

zeb
11-16-2010, 02:57 PM
i found it quite boring to be honest,some good skating in it i guess but i like seeing skaters that can do more than 2 tricks in a row and this video sadly has not much of that.
nothing new just more handrails and spots we've all seen before.each to their own though,just wasnt my cup of tea.

jest118
11-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Bumping this cuz I knocked it down with a reply on the prod post.

Monk
11-17-2010, 07:19 PM
i have mixed feelings about this video... the skating was spectacular and on par however...........

billy marks and leo romero killed it as expected; but this new team just doesnt send me the vibe as the old "welcome to hell" crew; thomas, steamer, maldonaldo, barley, and templeton; IE the usual suspects..... that type of intensity just wasnt present in this video............and i was disappointed overall from this but still loved to see them ripping it up; even tho half the tricks in this vid has already been done several times over.

it was a great vid to watch; but overall; nothing id never rent nor own tbh........ kinda like a one night stand imo. sorry but it just wasnt there overall...........

Jack
11-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Between Stay Gold (which I've now watched 6 times) and this, I have to say I've never seen so many ultra dangerous gap to rail tricks as Leo Romero puts down. It's kind of mind boggling. He puts the landings down with a lot of power and they are almost all perfectly bolts with a really smooth roll away. I am beyond impressed with Romero. He's top three rail killer of all fucking time, right there with Heath Kirchart and Geoff Rowley.

Not that my opinion matters, but that's how I feel.

Cookiesupporter
11-25-2010, 11:19 AM
Wow Johnny Layton Part was really cool, Billy and Leo killed, but Layton got the steeze

Thanks for the upload zeb!