PDA

View Full Version : Hippie Flip Montage IV

ChocolatCakeMix
11-19-2010, 01:56 PM
This is my best hippie flip montage yet. Please tell me what you like/dislike about it. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8JWLDZVoQ

madsser
11-19-2010, 02:34 PM
ok. Like: Slipknot. My fav band. Love them.
Filming was great.
Tricks were great......BUT!
Dislike: Sorry dude, but hippie flips just aren't me. I know how much skill it takes to do them, and i really respect that you do them.
But they just aren't me.

Roccityroller
11-19-2010, 02:36 PM
I thought it was dope.. you had some really crazy shit in there (dub flip picnic table, skinny rails, and trash can hippy) nice work.

ChocolatCakeMix
11-20-2010, 09:17 AM
ok. Like: Slipknot. My fav band. Love them.
Filming was great.
Tricks were great......BUT!
Dislike: Sorry dude, but hippie flips just aren't me. I know how much skill it takes to do them, and i really respect that you do them.
But they just aren't me.

Yeah Slipknot is amazing. And hippie flips do get old. That's why I usually do a hippie flip montage, then two other realistic ones, then a hippie flip montage again, then two more realistic ones.

ChocolatCakeMix
11-20-2010, 09:18 AM
I thought it was dope.. you had some really crazy shit in there (dub flip picnic table, skinny rails, and trash can hippy) nice work.

Thanks man

pawnluvguitarist
11-20-2010, 09:23 AM
I can respect the skill, but still, i prefer seeing realistic hippie stuff, and the smoother the better, you had a few glitchy looking unrealistic ones in there. But whatever, im sure some of them would have been nearly impossible to get clean.

Antwan
11-20-2010, 09:26 AM
I don't know man When people put these out they pretty much nail every fliptrick..
It's like I've seen them all before gets old to me..
The foot around the pole was cool though I'll give you that one 1:22

Mr. Anonymous
11-20-2010, 10:02 AM
omg teach me.

ChocolatCakeMix
11-20-2010, 04:33 PM
I can respect the skill, but still, i prefer seeing realistic hippie stuff, and the smoother the better, you had a few glitchy looking unrealistic ones in there. But whatever, im sure some of them would have been nearly impossible to get clean.

I guess, but there are probably only a dozen or so realistic hippie flips, so that would get boring fast. Also, hippie flips (in skate atleast) aren't necessarily meant to be realistic, and some of the ones that are glitched up are nearly impossible to do without it glitching up. Thanks though.

ChocolatCakeMix
11-20-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't know man When people put these out they pretty much nail every fliptrick..
It's like I've seen them all before gets old to me..
The foot around the pole was cool though I'll give you that one 1:22

Thanks, and I agree. Every time I do a hippie flip montage, I end up growing tired of it and I want to move on something else, like a realistic montage. However, I focus more on the types of locations and objects I use, rather than what types of tricks I use, like at 2:59 and 4:00.

ChocolatCakeMix
11-20-2010, 04:40 PM
omg teach me.

lol look up tutorials on youtube. There's a whole lot.

saunders420
11-20-2010, 04:55 PM
go check my vid to see the single hippy i did....lemme know if you've seen one less glitchy...i think i did pretty well for not usually do hippies.
Ive been diggin through youtube vids and still havent seen someone do it. Pawn made one on the same rail as I did....FLUCKER....
ive seen people do them off rails and such but not of flat usually, and they are always glitchy as fuck

ChocolatCakeMix
11-20-2010, 05:33 PM
go check my vid to see the single hippy i did....lemme know if you've seen one less glitchy...i think i did pretty well for not usually do hippies.
Ive been diggin through youtube vids and still havent seen someone do it. Pawn made one on the same rail as I did....FLUCKER....
ive seen people do them off rails and such but not of flat usually, and they are always glitchy as fuck

youtube or your skate profile?

saunders420
11-20-2010, 11:39 PM
got a thread going here at fluckit

ChocolatCakeMix
11-21-2010, 08:12 AM
That was honestly one of my favorite hippie flips that I have ever seen. It was just so clean and the filming was perfect. Amazing colab as well

Cacty
11-21-2010, 10:32 AM
OMG at 0:23 i literally came all over myself

Demzilla
11-21-2010, 12:46 PM
JESUS FUCKING....

tres through mr blue are amazing....
bunch of fresh hippy stuff i havnt seen like underflips and sideways and wrap arounds..

impressive sir...

ChocolatCakeMix
11-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys, and lmfao demz

booootz
11-22-2010, 10:36 PM
that was intense good job~

SaiOXxx
11-23-2010, 10:44 PM
Loved the christ Air one I seen them all now. I didn't even know you could do grab ones. DUH!!! Why didnt I think of the s#*t sooner. Love this song from slipknot. To bad the bass player is dead. Now they are down to 8. I thought fabio was dead 1:40? 4:01 best one ever!!!