PDA

View Full Version : old head from S1

sneakthief
11-29-2010, 11:49 AM
what's up everyone? I used to frequent Skatethis, the EA forums and lurk here. My GT is sneakthieve, anyone remember me shoot me an FR. I've lost all my skate friends and looking for people to freeskate with. Sorry to admins about my old account (sneakthieve) old work computer had a virus, I didn't know it was spamming the forums.

Antwan
11-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Those things can be terrible man..
I've had one get into my modem and e-mail people.. Internet company called me we're going to shut off your Internet.. if it happens again we will call services..
windows for you.. everything has a flaw though right?
Linux crashes pretty often and people are starting to making viruses for the MAC..
but yeah I'm down to skate.. fuckaPC

MarcoPoloUSN
11-29-2010, 08:15 PM
sometimes I wish I was an old head from Skate 1. I feel like I haven't gotten the full experience. I started with S3 and I moving my way down. I just got Skate 2 like a month ago. Sucks for me because...

1) Haven't been around long enough to meet the cool guys from S1
2) Missed the chance of seeing some of the first videos from the first generation of skate people on the forums
3) If there's not gonna be a S4 then I won't have a full year to grow on the forums....makin a bunch a friends...most of the community would be dead before my first year is up
4) The servers are about to come to an end and I haven't even released my first S2 vid

Its pretty sad and unfair that the newer generations won't get the full skate experience. I have a few memories...but not much. I can't accept the fact that there won't be another game like OGs can....because I have yet to fully enjoy this series. Welcome to fluckit.

sneakthief
11-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Classic SanVan was one of a kind. Man, you're from TN we should skate sometime, I'm living in Chattanooga. Thanks for the welcome guys